- Very Good
- 117 guest reviews
"Stayed 1 night - a very enjoyable experience. Room excellent. The breakfast was good with plenty of choice although it was disappointing tha..."
"Had an amazing time at Celtic Manor. Staff were friendly, food was good...."
"The shared spaces are stunning and the light and energy in the atrial Lobby phenomenal. The room was spacious too and the bed one of the bes..."
"Couldn't go on my Easter cruise as I'd been poorly and this hid the right spot. Beautiful room, spectacular meal and such a friendly atmosph..."
"Excellent short break. Definitely plan to return...."
About the hotel
The Celtic Manor Resort Venue of The 2010 Ryder Cup, voted Europe’s Golf Resort of the Year 2011 and M&IT Best UK Hotel 2012, The Celtic Manor Resort is a prestigious destination for business, golf and leisure, situated in the beautiful Usk Valley, South Wales. This world-class resort offers luxury on a grand scale, set against a backdrop of panoramic views amidst 2,000 acres of parkland. There are a wealth of facilities to help you relax and unwind, including the luxurious Forum Spa, voted Best UK Hotel Spa 2011, and the Ocius Treatment Rooms, along with two fitness clubs, six restaurants offering everything from rustic country fare to award-winning fine dining, and three championship golf courses.
A wide range of family activities and outdoor pursuits offer an extra element of fun and excitement for visitors of all ages, including two spectacular adventure golf courses, the exhilarating Forest Jump treetop adventure, tennis, mountain biking, woodland walks, fishing and clay pigeon shooting. To ensure availability of golf, spa treatments, activities and dining reservations during your stay, we recommend that you contact the Resort directly to book in advance of your arrival.
Showing Sunday 2 August 2015 to Monday 3 August 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services, Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Children's Facilities - Indoor
- Wedding Licence, Doctor on call, Porter, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite, Airport Shuttle, Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Golf 18 Hole, Aerobics Studio, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Solarium, Jacuzzi, Mountain Bike Hire, Tennis Courts, Snooker/Billiards, Fishing, Clay Pigeon Shooting
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
85% would recommend it to a friend
The Celtic Manor - Resort Hotel
Stayed 1 night - a very enjoyable experience.
Room excellent. The breakfast was good with plenty of choice although it was disappointing that the cooked items were not particularly hot.
Had an amazing time at Celtic Manor.
Staff were friendly, food was good.