- Very Good
- 2 guest reviews
"Hotel being renovated very heavily at present and service is not great although the new rooms are great and it will be good when completed,..."
"We found everybody to be very polite and helpful. Very good breakfast. I think for some people the breakfast time finished too early. Hotel..."
About the hotel
Greenery and gorgeousness are the main features of the BEST WESTERN Frensham Pond Hotel. . .
a one-time home of the Bishop of Winchester! On the Surrey/Hampshire border, this exceptional accommodation overlooks Frensham Great Pond itself in our wonderfully secluded Farnham setting, which means you can look forward to staying in a tranquil location that belies its handy proximity to the motorway network (just ten minutes away). If you need to work we make the perfect conference venue with an excellent restaurant to cater for everyone. You'll find golf nearby for the chance to de-stress (although we take no responsibility for wayward tee shots), and the hotel's private outside terrace is ideal for reflecting on your round. Free Internet access means you can easily tell friends back home about the birdies and bedrooms you enjoy while you're here too! On weekends this hotel may have functions in the main restaurant. During these times an alternative room is used as the dining room or room service is provided. Please note there are no Leisure Facilities until further notice.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Air conditioning in rooms , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Wedding Licence , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Fitness Centre , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
BEST WESTERN Frensham Pond Hotel
Hotel being renovated very heavily at present and service is not great although the new rooms are great and it will be good when completed, I would avoid until completed myself.
We found everybody to be very polite and helpful.
Very good breakfast. I think for some people the breakfast time finished too early.
Hotel in a very good location and I understand is due a refurbishment.