- Very Good
- 47 guest reviews
"After seeing our favourite band in Brum on Tuesday, we decided crashing over might be a good idea seeing as we'd had a couple of beers. Afte..."
"Everything was perfect..."
"Have been visiting Birmingham at least once a year for many years and this is my first stay at Hyatt Regency and a very pleasant surprise. S..."
"Booked a last minute Deal for New Years Eve Booking agent was Excellent and The Hotel itself was Excellent Facilities Excellent and Staff Ex..."
"Hotel was absolutely beautiful. Rooms were perfect. Had really good view of the fireworks from the room. The staff were very polite. Provide..."
About the hotel
Boasting an enviable location, ideal for both business and leisure guests with Free WiFi available to guests. throughout the hotel. The Hyatt Regency Birmingham is the quintessential Hyatt residence – modern, classicist and elegant.
Located in the centre of Birmingham, it looks back to the city's rich heritage with its colourful canal-side setting and forward to a dynamic future through its direct link to the International Convention Centre and Symphony Hall. The National Exhibition Centre and the Airport. are only 20 minutes drive from the Hotel. The hotel offers 319 luxuriously appointed, spacious and airy rooms with stunning views of the city. Fitted with a comprehensive array of guest facilities such as an urban day spa, a well-equipped gymnasium and an expansive swimming-pool, jacuzzi, sauna, steam room and Turkish Hamman. Amala Spa & Club features a nail bar, tea lounge and six therapy suites that offer a range of beauty and therapeutic treatments . Aria, the hotel’s cosmopolitan restaurant offers a wide range of dishes inspired by Modern English Cuisine. It is open for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner, Snacks and appetisers are served in the Atrium Lobby, while The Gentleman and Scholar Pub offers an extensive drinks menu and provides the perfect venue for a pre-theatre drink in a refined setting. Car Parking is available nearby at an additional charge.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Lift to all floors
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Solarium , Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite , Park and Ride
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
89% would recommend it to a friend
Apres 1975 stopover.
After seeing our favourite band in Brum on Tuesday, we decided crashing over might be a good idea seeing as we'd had a couple of beers.
After using LateRooms, I found a room at the Hyatt for £135. I booked it and whizzed down. The hotel is pretty magnificent to be fair, the lobby is gorgeous. We popped into the bar whilst our booking went onto the system, the beers weren't too expensive and my brother managed to use the free Internet access on the pc's to do some last minute work. The young lad on reception was lovely, can't praise him enough. The bar staff were really great and made us feel more than welcome, nice considering we weren't exactly dressed like the other patrons - suited and booted.
In some ways it felt like I was really lucky to be staying there, the views from the rooms and the room itself, both unreal.
I haven't got a bad word to say about the place, it's definitely five star in my eyes (the only reason it isn't I found out, is because the car park is too small). If you get a chance, or are staying in Brum this is where I'd recommend.
Everything was perfect