- Very Good
- 60 guest reviews
"Charming and helpful staff...."
"Accommodation. Staff were excellent and we had a superb room on the 4th floor. So why do I give a less than excellent score for cleanliness..."
"Very friendly and helpful staff. Clean and comfortable spacious room...."
"Great stay would not hesitate to stay again...."
"On arrival the genuinely friendly and helpful staff checked me in 2 hours before the official check-in time which allowed me to continue my..."
About the hotel
Apex City Quay Hotel is conveniently located at 14 minutes walk from Dundeen Train Station, 5 minutes walk from the City Centre and Dunde Airport in only 15 minutes drive. This property is a contemporary four star deluxe hotel. Caird Hall is only 5 minutes wallk, Tay Road Bridge and the Broughty Ferry are some of the atractions that Dunde offers.
Limited edition artwork adorns every room, which all uniformly feature the height of modern technology (including widescreen HD LCD television). There is full tea and coffee making facilities with ground coffee and selected tea as well as iron and ironing board in every room as standard. The en-suite bathrooms offer a separate walk-in shower from the bath with specially blended toiletries. Each room has a purpose built large desks with ergonomic chair and built in data ports.
Metro Bar and Brasserie serves International dishes in an inspiring space overlooking Dundee City Quay. The restaurant's menus pay homage to Scotland's rich culinary tradition, but many items draw inspiration from locations around the globe. Traces of Italian, French and even South American cuisine appear at Apex City Quay's restaurant in Dundee.
The hotel has extensive leisure and spa facilities with an ozone pool to keep you cool or our sauna, steam room and wooden hot tubs if you prefer it a little warmer. We also have 4 Elemis Spa therapy rooms which offer a number of different spa treatments. Free parking and wirless Internet are available.
- Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Lift to all floors
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , Video/DVD Library , CD Player , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:30 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
92% would recommend it to a friend
Charming and helpful staff.
Apex City Quay Hotel & Spa
Staff were excellent and we had a superb room on the 4th floor. So why do I give a less than excellent score for cleanliness & quality of food. Our room was spotlessly clean but the outside corridor had not been hovered. The food was entirely enjoyable but on two occasions the breakfast fruit had been exhausted and not replaced. Aim is to be constructively critical and in no way was our experience affected.