- Very Good
- 6 guest reviews
"Rooms were of a high standard and were very clean. Bathroom plenty big enough. Table in the room was a nice touch and mirror at side of tabl..."
"great leisure facilities..."
"Great hotel with a fantastic service and wonderful food. As proof my wife gained 5 lbs over our stay ;-) Highly recommended...."
"We stayed for two nites..great hotel.best thing about the hotel was the spa.iyour hoping to use the wifi it is hit and miss in the room.we h..."
About the hotel
The Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa Limerick offers luxury accommodation, award winning restaurant, newly refurbished bars, leisure facilities, conference/wedding facilities & Rain Spa & Wellness Clinic. Set on twenty acres of landscaped gardens the hotel offers luxury and elegance to the discerning traveller. Ideally located as a touring base for the Wild Atlantic Way and Ireland’s West Coast.
The hotel also offers 154 superbly appointed bedrooms which have been upgraded and refurbished in 2015. All generously sized guest-rooms feature 40” flat screen TV including SKY sports, coffee/tea making facilities, luxury king or queen size RESPA beds, reading chair & lamps, manual personal mini-bar, personal coded laptop-sized safe, ironing board and complimentary Wi-Fi access. Business class rooms and Suites also include a Nespresso Machine. Spacious bathrooms include bath or power shower with hand held shower massage, sink/vanity, hair dryer and loudspeakers from TV/radio system. With over 1000 sq metres of conference space the hotel offers the most sophisticated hi tech meeting and conference facilities with 6 flexible suites all supported by the renowned Radisson Experience Meetings. Enjoy an array of dining options at the Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa Limerick, whether it be a light lunch in our bar, afternoon tea in the lobby or a full Al La Carte dinner in our award-winning restaurant. Our cocktail bar & Quench Main Bar offer a fine selection of beers, spirits and fine wines. Visit the new Rain Spa and Wellness Clinic where they offer you time for reflection and a perfect chance to rejuvenate mind, body and soul. Immerse yourself in the Thermal Suite, enjoy the calm of the Outdoor Canadian Hot Tub, drift away in the luxurious Relaxation Room or book one of their many Elemis treatments. All our residents will have full access to our Swimming Pool, Saunas, Gymnasium, Thermal Suite and Outdoor Canadian Hot Tub. Rain Spa also provides a range of cosmetic treatments. The hotel is family friendly with a range of child friendly amenities and nearly activities.
Showing Wednesday 6 May 2015 to Thursday 7 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Solarium, Jacuzzi, Mountain Bike Hire, Tennis Courts
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Interconnecting rooms available, Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Doctor on call, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa, Limerick in Limerick are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Good quality rooms
Rooms were of a high standard and were very clean.
Bathroom plenty big enough. Table in the room was a nice touch and mirror at side of table was very handy in getting ready. Did not avail of breakfast as it was €15 per person and this was the only downfall of the stay.
great leisure facilities