- Very Good
- 67 guest reviews
"Back to Eryl Mor for the third time. If you are looking for good deals in the area and are prepared to be flexible Eryl Mor is extremely com..."
"Room was lovely with a fantastic view. The only negative is poor lighting with only one bedside lamp which made reading in bed very difficul..."
"The location of the hotel is very close to the sea. Our room was pretty, big and comfortable. We had a perfect view onto the sea. The awaken..."
"It was a very pleasent stay, although the room we stayed in, room 18, could do with modernising, it was a bit damp along the wall behind the..."
"Stayed before, same room with great view. Nice people and great bar food...."
About the hotel
Eryl Mor Hotel has stunning views, comfortable rooms, good food and a warm welcome making Eryl Mor Hotel the ideal base for visiting Bangor, Snowdonia and North Wales. Eryl Mor's twenty en-suite rooms are tastefully decorated, with all expected facilities with many enjoying beautiful views. There is free WI FI in some guest rooms and in public areas and there are 11 free car parking spaces in front of the hotel.
Dinner is served in the conservatory or bar area with an interesting and varied menu serving a mixture of traditional British, Oriental and Mediterranean cuisines. The comfortable bar serves beers, wines and spirits from around the world including Real Ales and Malt Whiskey. Laundry services and packed lunches are also avaliable. You are perfectly situated to explore Snowdonia , the Isle of Anglesey, the Conwy valley and the Llyn Penninsula with all the varied and beautiful attractions within easy reach. Eryl Mor welcomes groups for walking, fishing, cycling, special interest activities and golf parties for whom we are pleased to offer a full green fee booking service. Every room has a Docking Station and room 17 bathroom has a spa bath and separate shower.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
81% would recommend it to a friend
Back to Eryl Mor for the third time.
If you are looking for good deals in the area and are prepared to be flexible Eryl Mor is extremely competitive. But be aware the rooms that have all different sizes and some do not have a sea view but this has not worried me at all. Always nicely clean with friendly service and the views across the straits are the best in the area. Also if you want a Sunday lunch these tend to be fully booked by local people because the quality for about £7.00 is amazing so book a table well in advance of your stay.
Eryl Mor Hotel
Room was lovely with a fantastic view.
The only negative is poor lighting with only one bedside lamp which made reading in bed very difficult.