- 24 guest reviews
"Quality lodgings in a very secluded spot, but handy for where I needed. The friendly owner made me a meal even though the restaurant is clos..."
"I could say that my room was great and my bed was really comfy, I got a very warm and friendly welcome and I had a fabulous breakfast, I cou..."
"Everyone very friendly,helpful and efficient. Breakfast and dinner both excellent in quality and service. Quiet location but not too far fro..."
"My wife and I spent two nights here during a tour of County Down. It has its own distinctive and tasteful style. The bedroom was quite large..."
"Excellent service, very clean, very quite location and not far from the airports or Belfast City Centre...."
About the hotel
Nestled in the heart of the County Down countryside, the Old Schoolhouse Inn boasts 10 luxury guestrooms and the ultimate dining experience created by award-winning chef Will Brown. Set in extensive grounds with manicured lawns and private parking, each bespoke guestroom contains a private bathroom, Flat screen TV with freeview channels and free Wifi. The Old Schoolhouse Inn is the perfect base, whether on business or exploring Northern Ireland.
Only 20 minutes from Belfast City Centre, we are a short distance from Belfast City Airport and Ferry Terminals. Let us create a unique stay for you, there are lots of things to do depending on your interests. Ideally located in Comber, we are a stone’s throw from Castle Espie Wetland Centre, Mahee Island Golf Club, Strangford Lough and Mount Stewart House. Conveniently located close to Belfast City Centre, Waterfront Hall, Odyssey Arena, Titanic Belfast, Ulster Folk and Transport Museum. Our recently refurbished award-winning restaurant is the perfect place to unwind after a busy day. Chef Will Brown uses only the finest locally sourced seasonal ingredients to create delicious modern British food.
Showing Tuesday 7 July 2015 to Wednesday 8 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services, Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Golf 9 Hole, Mountain Bike Hire, Tennis Courts, Fishing, Quad Biking, Horse Riding, Clay Pigeon Shooting, Sailing
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, Radio
- Doctor on call, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for The Old Schoolhouse Inn in Belfast are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Quality lodgings in a very secluded spot, but handy for where I needed.
The friendly owner made me a meal even though the restaurant is closed on Mondays. Lovely food, evening and breakfast.
Its the little things!
I could say that my room was great and my bed was really comfy, I got a very warm and friendly welcome and I had a fabulous breakfast, I could say that, and it would be true.
But what really stood out for me was the attention to detail, the silliest little thing, The fact that someone had gone to the trouble of taking the skin off my grilled tomato!!!!. As Leonardo Da Vinci said, Trifles make a perfection, but perfection is not a trifle!