- 15 guest reviews
"Me and my newly wed stayed here the day after we got married and to say we was gob smacked is a understatement. From the moment we arrived t..."
"Stayed for two nights in the africa room and loved it. Quality room, quality hotel with quality polite staff. And the breakfast best I have..."
"This is a lovely place with unique rooms, with lots of thoughtful touches. Staff were very friendly...."
About the hotel
At Beaumont House, service is friendly and efficient, and there is a stunning lounge with a Trust Bar. In the conservatory, guests can enjoy free self-serve tea, coffee, cappuccino and biscuits. Beaumont House has been “Highly Commended” by the AA and awarded Enjoy England’s Gold Certificate.
The Good Hotel Guide and Alastair Sawday have included Beaumont House in their guides. Please be advised that we follow a no smoking policy. PLEASE ALSO NOTE BOTH STANDARD AND SPECIAL TERMS: CHECK IN TIME: Rooms are available from 2. 00pm. Latest check in time 10. 00pm and latest check out at 11. 30am. STANDARD: A £20 refundable [please note all terms] deposit will be charged at the time of booking. Credit / Debit Cards will be pre-authorised 3 days before your date of arrival. This will affect your credit limit. Should the room then be cancelled 72 hours or more before arrival, a full refund will be given. For rooms cancelled within 72 hours, the total value of the reservation will be charged. Note: 72 hours cancellation - before 12 noon 3 days before the arrival day. SPECIAL: At certain times of the year different payment and cancellation terms are applied. For example, Cheltenham Gold Cup 14th to 18th March 2016, 13th to 17th March 2017 – TBC and the November Open Race meeting [11th to 13th November 2016 – TBC] when the first night is charged at the time of booking and the balance on the 1st of the month in which the Race Meeting is held. This policy is also followed for stays including 24th, 25th, 26th and 31st December and 1st January. No refunds are given. If in doubt, please contact us through Late Rooms. PLEASE ALSO NOTE: Bookings only accepted 6 months in advance.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Cots available, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- 14:00 22:00
- Up to 16 years old
- 08/01/2016 to 31/12/2025 - Reservations are accepted just 6 months in advance. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
87% would recommend it to a friend
I booked this as I was working nearby and turned it into a weekend with my partner as we had to travel so far.
The hotel was only OK. Had I booked this specifically for a weekend away I would've been disappointed. We were given a lower ground room which was pretty pokey and dark due to a single window surrounded by a fence (small view of the bottom of people's cars). The staff were helpful and chatty but I left feeling deflated. The room was not up to standard in respect of cleaning (hairs on the bed and in the shower on the wall) and the bed was uncomfortable, I didn't sleep well at all. We got a good deal as it was last minute, but after looking at the full prices I can confidently say I would be livid if I had paid full whack and that's what I got. Breakfast is alright - again, nothing special. The whole place needs a bit of TLC really. It's a beautiful house, I can't help feeling it could be so much better.