- Very Good
- 17 guest reviews
"We popped over for a short last minute break. Really charming hotel steeped in history, with very excellent staff throughout. We will defini..."
"The hotel is converted from a wonderful Georgian house in a magnificent setting. There are stairs everywhere, so this would not pass the dis..."
"If you'd like to escape from the hassle of every day life and relax in a beautiful setting then this is the place for you!..."
"A fantastic location and very nice hotel...."
"Found the hotel at short notice. Struggled to find it but when I did it was well worth it. The receptionist showed us around the hotel befor..."
About the hotel
Possibly the best Country House Hotel on the Isle of Wight. . .
Located between the popular sailing villages of Seaview and Bembridge. The Priory Bay Hotel is an elegant, Virginia creeper clad, country retreat that has been built upon by medieval monks, Tudor farmers and Georgian gentry - a timeless English beauty. Within the 70-acre estate there stands a medley of beautifully restored and stylishly decorated buildings, and leisure facilities that include a 6-hole golf course, tennis courts, croquet, private beach, outdoor swimming pool, woodlands and landscaped gardens, giving the Hotel an inspirational 'beach and country club' air to it. Whatever your reasons for visiting, guests to Priory Bay experience a discreet warm and friendly atmosphere leaving them feeling relaxed, refreshed, and ready for the world. The Hotel's inspirational location - nestled atop a small valley overlooking the sea - and beautiful scenery makes it ideal for any occasion.
Showing Tuesday 31 March 2015 to Wednesday 1 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services, Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Business Centre, Secretary Service
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Outdoor Pool, Massage, Mountain Bike Hire, Croquet, Tennis Courts, Fishing, Sailing
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Video/DVD Library, CD Player, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 19/06/2013 to 31/12/2022 - Please note there is a reduced price for the ferry for all gusts staying at Priory bay. Please contact the hotel prior to arrival. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
71% would recommend it to a friend
Great place for a little break.
We popped over for a short last minute break.
Really charming hotel steeped in history, with very excellent staff throughout. We will definitely revisit this hotel.
Glad to have chosen to stay there
The hotel is converted from a wonderful Georgian house in a magnificent setting.
There are stairs everywhere, so this would not pass the disabled friendly test, however room 17 on the ground floor with a walk in shower was very suitable for a rather rickety 90 year old. Some parts of the common areas are in need of renovation so if you like your historic buildings looking brand new, this is not for you. Many other guests were with their (well behaved) children which giving quite a lively atmosphere. The menu was less rewarding than anticipated, however I have never been served a better rack of lamb. All staff helpful and efficient however dining room service seemed rather stretched.