- Very Good
- 320 guest reviews
"We chose the Ambassador primarily because of where it is but were very pleasantly suprised at the standard of the accommodation and its valu..."
"No problems at all when staying here. There was some building work being done on the outside of the hotel which restricted the ability to op..."
"Great stay, easy access to Euston and Kings Cross. As a female travelling alone, I felt safe and comfortable. Good room facilities and staff..."
"Very convenient location and fresh modern room...."
"Accommodation suited our needs, as in walking distance to train stations. The only disappointment was I requested an early morning call as n..."
About the hotel
Ambassadors Bloomsbury is ideally located in the literary district of Bloomsbury, central London, the hotel is just a 5 minutes stroll from Euston Station, King’s Cross St. Pancras Station (Eurostar Terminal) and Russell Square tube station Major attractions such as the British Museum, British Library, London Zoo, Madame Tussaud, Oxford Street, Soho, Covent Garden/Leicester Square and Camden Market are all less than a mile away. The 4 star Ambassadors Bloomsbury is 100 bedroom non-smoking independent hotel offering complimentary Wifi throughout the hotel.
Major attractions such as the British Museum, British Library, London Zoo, Madame Tussaud, Oxford Street, Soho, Covent Garden/Leicester Square and Camden Market are all less than a mile away. Treat yourself to our fabulous Gourmet breakfast with a selection of fresh cut fruits, cheese and meat platters, pastries, yogurts, smoothies as well as a selection of hot breakfast items. Number Twelve Restaurant and Bar offers delicious Italian cuisine cuisine at affordable prices as well as bar food and afternoon tea 7 versatile meeting rooms accommodating up to a maximum of 250 delegates. "
Showing Sunday 24 May 2015 to Monday 25 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Lift to all floors
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar
- Fitness Centre
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Music, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
84% would recommend it to a friend
Location is (almost) everything
We chose the Ambassador primarily because of where it is but were very pleasantly suprised at the standard of the accommodation and its value for money.
As a bonus it has an excellent restaurant. Given it is a 3 minute walk from Euston Station is is suprisingly quiet. You can here traffic in your room but it is not intrusive.
No problems at all when staying here.
There was some building work being done on the outside of the hotel which restricted the ability to open windows/blinds but generally the contractors did not detract from the accommodation, which was of very high quality. Staff were very helpful and customer focussed.