- Very Good
- 7 guest reviews
"My only complaint is the poor menu choice in the one under bar, I don't eat fish and the beef I had was a tiny portion. If I had known how s..."
"We were talking our son back to University and just wanted a place to stay for a couple of nights before returning. This hotel exceeded our..."
"This is the fourth time my husband and I have stayed at Macdonald Rusacks Hotel, the staff were as usual very friendly and welcoming. Unfor..."
"The hotel, its surroundings, customer service was all great. However, I elected to eat in the downstairs bar. I started with soup, which was..."
"Only downside was the abrupt service at breakfast when after waiting around 10 mins for the tea and coffee to be brought to the table I aske..."
About the hotel
The Rusacks is only a stone's throw away from the world's most famous golf course, and offers a magnificent view of the legendary 18th green of St. Andrews Old Course. Originally opened in 1887, The Rusacks has overlooked this magnificent vista for over a century.
Many golfing and rock-and-roll legends have stayed as guests here and witnessed some of the most famous moments in golfing history. Traditional comfort with breathtaking views over the legendary course and the sea beyond. There are 70 bedrooms including suites and golf view rooms. All rooms are themed around some of the world's top golfers, famous tournaments and infamous hazards like Hell's Bunker and the Valley of Sin, and are all decorated to a high standard. Free wifi is available in all public areas, meetings rooms and guest rooms. Award winning restaurateur Adrian Pieraccini has teamed up with Macdonald Rusacks Hotel, St Andrews. The first gastro pub in St Andrews, The One Under, opened in December 2009 and the new restaurant, Rocca Bar & Grill opened in February 2010. Rocca, recently awarded AA3 Rosettes, has the absolute best location and panoramic views directly over the 18th hole of the world famous Old Course and beyond towards the West sands beach. The new gastro pub " The One Under" is the place for a relaxed drink or meal - the perfect 19th hole within putting distance of the old course. Enjoy a relaxed light lunch or afternoon tea in the bright conservatory with wraparound views of The Old Course, visit our new Jubilee Gallery of golfing greats created by artist Joseph Austin.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Wedding Licence , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite , Valet Parking
- Meeting Facilities , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View)
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
86% would recommend it to a friend
Nice hotel in a good location
My only complaint is the poor menu choice in the one under bar, I don't eat fish and the beef I had was a tiny portion.
If I had known how small it was I would have had a starter
We were talking our son back to University and just wanted a place to stay for a couple of nights before returning.
This hotel exceeded our expectations. Wonderful views over the golf course, very central for the town and the room was very comfortable. The food was stunning. We only ate in the one under bar but it was some of the best bar food I have ever had. Will definitely try and book in here again next time my son persuades us to drive him back to uni