- Very Good
- 32 guest reviews
"As soon as we arrived at The Green Hotel, we were made to feel very welcome. In fact, all the staff we encountered were friendly and helpful..."
"Room was really large and great value for money. Only suggestion would be to invest in a new mattress. The one in our room was uncomfortable..."
"Room was excellent, very clean and spacious. Staff were very friendly, would definitely return. Excellent value for money..."
"Good hotel with plenty of facilities..."
"All ways go back price is good to..."
About the hotel
The Green Hotel, Golf & Leisure Resort is set within the picturesque town of Kinross amid the stunning scenery of Perthshire. We are ideally situated on the cusp of Fife as well as being at the core of unique and exciting attractions, historical sites and natural heritage. Our unique Scottish Resort boasts a 5000 acre estate including two parkland 18 hole golf courses, a choice of Restaurants each with its own distinct character, Luxury Spa, Health & Fitness Suite, Curling Rink and a purpose built music venue hosting international artists from a variety of genres.
Or for the keen angler we offer some of the finest fishing on the historic waters of Loch Leven. The resorts luxury 4* Green Hotel dates back to the eighteenth century as a coaching inn. On the M90 north from Edinburgh the family owned Green Hotel has retained its reputation for warm hospitality and excellent service. The Green boasts an extensive garden, a courtyard cocktail bar, an elegant AA rosette restaurant, a traditional pub, a curling rink and a delightful boutique. Guests can take advantage of the complimentary Leisure Facilities located in The Windlestrae Hotel across the road as well as other activities available including Tennis, Loch Leven Heritage Trail and Cycle Hire. Rooms are spacious, luxurious and beautifully appointed. The resort is located only 30 minutes from Edinburgh Airport, a mere 20 minutes from Perth Train Station with convenient access to the M90 motorway
Showing Wednesday 6 May 2015 to Thursday 7 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Golf 18 Hole, Aerobics Studio, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Solarium, Jacuzzi, Pitch n' Putt, Mountain Bike Hire, Croquet, Tennis Courts, Snooker/Billiards, Fishing
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for The Green Hotel & Golf Courses in Perth & Kinross are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
78% would recommend it to a friend
Computer says no.....
On arrival the Green Hotel was full and we were put in the sister hotel over the road which was very tired.
The booking computer system got the blame for the wrong booking, well why not blame an inanimate object which can't argue back. That way you can remove yourself from any ownership of the problem and not bother trying to deal with the customers complaint...hey ho, still had a great weekend thanks to the Backroom at the Green gigs :)
Hotel was cold room was not ready when we arrived had to wait over an hour which took us past the check in time the room was clean but the bed was poor very hard could not sleep on it the shower had no water pressure at times it stopped and in the morning there was no hot water when it cost what it did u would hope it would be better than it is