- Very Good
- 73 guest reviews
"Perfect for what we needed and a very comfortable bed!..."
"Already given a review. Our stay was perfect, quiet, sunny room, excellent breakfast and brilliant. Helpful smiling staff...."
"Great staff, clean if dated, no TVs power cable!..."
"Good hotel, good value, very old grand building, well kept and clean. Reception staff great, restaurant staff great - door man a bit stuck u..."
"Great central location...."
About the hotel
The Queens stands proud in the heart of Leeds city centre, literally adjacent to Leeds Train station and just minutes walk from the huge choice of shops, bars and restaurants that makes Leeds such a fantastic destination. The Queens is the perfect base to explore the City including the famous Royal Armouries, discover the stunning Yorkshire Dales or take a short train ride for a day out in York. The hotel is located within easy reach of the motorway network and offers valet parking in the secure hotel car park (a nightly charge applies).
Built in 1937, the stunning Art Deco hotel offers luxury four star accommodation. All 215 stylish bedrooms offer everything you need for a relaxing stay including flat screen TV, air-conditioning and free Wi-Fi access. Highly recommended is The Queens’ famous Yorkshire afternoon tea which prides itself on the use of local produce. Please note: Dinner is served in The Queens Grill on Friday & Saturday and in The Queens Bar from Sunday - Thursday. FREE Wifi available in all rooms and public areas. The Queens have been awarded a silver award in the Green Tourism Business Scheme. We know how to treat our guests. That’s why they voted us the Which? UK Hotel Chain of the Year.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Air conditioning in rooms , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Wedding Licence , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange , Interconnecting rooms available , Porter , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite , Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
88% would recommend it to a friend
Perfect for what we needed and a very comfortable bed.
The Queens Hotel Leeds - QHotels
Already given a review.
Our stay was perfect, quiet, sunny room, excellent breakfast and brilliant. Helpful smiling staff.