- 79 guest reviews
"I have stayed at a couple of larger hotels in this area but now I have found Kegworth House I won't need to stay anywhere else! Quality bout..."
"My partner and I stayed here in December 2014 and absolutely loved our experience. We got a great first impression pulling up at the hotel,..."
"After a gruelling journey to arrive at Kegworth House was as if we had come to a sanctuary of peace and luxury. My room was beautiful with a..."
"I stayed in Room 7 which was delightful my only complaint is that the bed mattress was very hard and because of that I did not get a great n..."
"Felt welcome on arrival...unexpectedly upgraded to the Bridal Suite ( married 46 years so a real treat) which was beautiful down to last det..."
About the hotel
An old 17th century house just minutes from the M1,M42,A50,A6, Airport, East Midlands Parkway, Donington racetrack. 11 individually designed rooms, all with free Wi-Fi and free access to local swimming pool, gym, sauna & jacuzzi. It has a fabulous walled garden and the two beautiful communal sitting rooms.
The honeymoon suite is probably one of the most luxurious in the Midlands. Elegant, friendly and sumptuous - simply the best! AA Breakfast award 2012 and 2013 and Michelin recommended 2013 Eviivo East Midlands Friendliest hotel finalist 2010 and 2011. Trip Advisor Excellence award 2011, 2012 and 2013 Please note that we do not allow children under the age of 8.
Showing Monday 6 July 2015 to Tuesday 7 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Jacuzzi, Croquet
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Video/DVD Library, CD Player, Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Kegworth House in Derbyshire are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
95% would recommend it to a friend
I booked this room in a rush and arrived later the same day.
I was surprised to learn there was no restaurant service for an evening meal and had to walk half a mile or more to eat. There was a choice of two curry houses - OK if you like curry. My room was directly over the kitchen area and I was woken up by the noise and chatter from there. It carried on whilst I was eating breakfast.
I won't be going back.
I have stayed at a couple of larger hotels in this area but now I have found Kegworth House I won't need to stay anywhere else.
Quality boutique type hotel in the town. Great personal service. Lovely private garden. Great character property. Quality bedding. Free access to local gym and pool but I settled for a drink in the lovely lounge.