- 11 guest reviews
"Really enjoyed our stay at the Slieve Donard everything was perfect...."
"We booked a last minute st Patrick's day stay at the Slieve Donard Hotel. Our room was upgraded on arrival and we had a beautiful sea view...."
"We were upgraded on arrival to room with sea view, which really made our stay a lovely experience. Nothing negative to say about anything...."
"We went to celebrate our 19th wedding anniversary. Pur room was out of the world and couldnt ask for nicer. The ribes and slippers added to..."
"I and my partner, have stayed at the above Hotel a few times. We have, always had the most wonderful experience. Each time really do not und..."
About the hotel
Nestling at the foot of the Mountains of Mourne, the Slieve Donard Hotel is Northern Ireland 's favourite holiday hotel and celebrated its Centenary in 1997. The hotel stands in six acres of private grounds which lead to an extensive golden strand and to the world famous Royal County Down Golf Club. Offering deluxe accommodation,luxurious surroundings and excellent facilities for holiday and weekend breaks, the hotel provides the ideal setting for every occasion.
Perfectly situated in Newcastle, a splendid centre for golf, fishing, horse riding and mountain walks. The spa facilities include 20m indoor pool,fitness studio with technogym equipment, vitality pool, rock sauna, amethyst steam room, 16 spa treatment rooms offering E'spa treatments and products.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Aerobics Studio , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Jacuzzi , Pitch n' Putt , Tennis Courts
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 22/04/2014 to 31/05/2023 - Please note from 1st June 2014 the Children swim times are 9.00 am -12.00 noon & 2.00 pm -6.00 pm daily . No Laser Cards The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Really enjoyed our stay at the Slieve Donard everything was perfect.
Last minute escape
We booked a last minute st Patrick's day stay at the Slieve Donard Hotel.
Our room was upgraded on arrival and we had a beautiful sea view. The room was great, the bed enormous and comfortable. Bring your swim gear as the spa is definitely worth a visit.. If you're thinking about it book it, you won't be disappointed.