- 1 guest reviews
"Enjoyed my stay. It would have been good to have some hot food for breakfast.E.G. Ham,Eggs/hot croissants...."
About the hotel
A relaxed atmosphere and the care for details denote the qualities of this hotel. The rooms are all personalized and all of them are equipped with private facilities, TV colour and direct telephone. Hotel Genesio is located in the historic centre of Florence within walking distance of the Santa Maria Novella Central Train Station, museums and monuments such as the Palazzo Vecchio, the Duomo, the Uffizi Gallery, and the Accademia where Michelangelo's celebrated "David" is displayed.
The hotel staff offers assistance with museum ticket reservations. All our rooms are equipped with private bathroom, TV, telephone, safety deposit box and air conditioning. Internet Point. Conference facilities are also easily accessible, as Hotel Genesio is situated near the Centro Congressi, the Fortezza da Basso, and other conference centres, meeting places, shows, and international fairs. Wifi for free.
Showing Sunday 3 May 2015 to Monday 4 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Doctor on call
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Bar, Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Hotel Genesio in Firenze are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Enjoyed my stay.
It would have been good to have some hot food for breakfast.E.G. Ham,Eggs/hot croissants.