- Very Good
- 1 guest reviews
"I enjoyed my stay although carrying my luggage up 2 floors was a nuisance. The staff were welcoming and very helpful...."
About the hotel
A relaxed atmosphere and the care for details denote the qualities of this hotel. The rooms are all personalized and all of them are equipped with private facilities, TV colour and direct telephone. Hotel Genesio is located in the historic centre of Florence within walking distance of the Santa Maria Novella Central Train Station, museums and monuments such as the Palazzo Vecchio, the Duomo, the Uffizi Gallery, and the Accademia where Michelangelo's celebrated "David" is displayed.
The hotel staff offers assistance with museum ticket reservations. All our rooms are equipped with private bathroom, TV, telephone, safety deposit box and air conditioning. Internet Point. Conference facilities are also easily accessible, as Hotel Genesio is situated near the Centro Congressi, the Fortezza da Basso, and other conference centres, meeting places, shows, and international fairs. Wifi for free.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Doctor on call
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Bar , Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 11:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Hotel Genesio in Firenze is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 2.50(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
A good location and helpful staff
I enjoyed my stay although carrying my luggage up 2 floors was a nuisance.
The staff were welcoming and very helpful.