"Parking in the area is very expensive (£17) for 5 hrs - 24 hrs. For that reason, I cannot recommend staying here...."
"If you looking for a cheap hotel in Nottingham, this is it. Not the best quality, shows its age but functional. Room was warm, tidy with a n..."
About the hotel
The Britannia Nottingham Hotel is a purpose built hotel in a superb City Centre location. Nottingham Castle, Victoria Shopping Centre and Trent Bridge Cricket Ground are all adjacent to the hotel proving an ideal base for both Business and Leisure. Historic Sherwood Forest, home to the legend of Robin Hood, is only a 30-minute journey buy car.
All 166 en-suite bedrooms are decorated in a contemporary style, boast comfortable beds and guests can enjoy Tea & Coffee making facilities, TV, Telephone and Trouser Press. Fine Cuisine is served in Jenny’s restaurant with Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner. Bar rogue is a bright, spacious area to relax and unwind serving a wide selection of drinks. The hotel features 8 conference rooms available for any occasion, catering for up to 400 people. WIFI is free to all guests and is available in all public areas of the hotel.
- Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Lift to all floors
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 01/03/2010 to 01/03/2020 - Important Information: The hotel will charge a £2 administration fee on all credit card transactions. Guest are required to show photo identification and valid credit card upon check-in. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
48% would recommend it to a friend
Dated and run down hotel.
Broken lights in corridor, lift not working then the serviceable lift was faulty.
The hotel did not send engineering to fix it. Hotel needs upgrade, dated decor and smells unclean.
Smelly, flies, and a small bed
My friends had to move rooms due to flies in their room.
To be fair, this was handled quickly and professionally. A second group complained of smells in their room which, tough unpleasant, weren't room-changing. Me. Room was clean, presentable and quiet. The bed wasn't great though. Oh, and for £80-odd a head, absolutely not worth it. I've stayed here before for much cheaper rates. But this weekend ..... Oooof