- Very Good
- 74 guest reviews
"No nonsense very comfortable and the complementary bottle of wine went down very well!..."
"It was noticeable to us that the hotel was properly clean. We are not obsessed by cleanliness but so many hotels (including more expensive o..."
"The hotel was quiet and we had a clean room quite a way from reception which wasn't a problem. We arrived at 1:00 pm room wasn't ready till..."
"Up until this weekend we had never stayed in a Macdonald hotel; lets just say; we didn't know what we were missing out on! The bathroom has..."
"From the moment we entered the hotel to the second we left we were treated with complete professionalism throughout, this is how hotels shou..."
About the hotel
Set in 176 acres of Hampshire countryside and only 15 minutes from Southampton and 5 minutes from the Rose Bowl cricket ground, Macdonald Botley Park offers space and tranquility. Also within easy reach of the M3, M27, Eastleigh, Porstmouth and Southampton Airport. The hotel also offers 130 air conditioned bedrooms and 11 flexible meeting rooms that are perfect for conferences from 2 to 500 delegates.
All are on the ground floor, have generous ceiling heights, wide access doors and all benefit from air-conditioning and natural daylight. The hotel's extensive grounds, Paddock and Orchard are especially ideal for corporate events, training and development, outdoor management courses and team building events. Free wifi is available in all public areas, meetings rooms and guest rooms. Vital Health, Fitness and Beauty has a 15 metre indoor pool, sauna, steam room, three beauty treatment rooms for top to toe Decleor treatments for men and women, a state of the art techno gym, cardiovascular machines, aerobic dance studios with over 22 classes and Squash courts. Our 6389 yard par 70, 18 hole parkland course offers a superb balance of challenge and playability which will appeal to both pros and beginners alike. The Swing and Divot Clubhouse bar and Plus Fours casual dining restaurant will give you the ideal environment to relax looking out over the 18th hole. For formal dinning the AA Rosette Award Winning Winchester restaurant offers sumptuous menus created from fresh produce which leaves your mouth watering.
Showing Tuesday 31 March 2015 to Wednesday 1 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Golf 18 Hole, Aerobics Studio, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Solarium, Squash Courts, Tennis Courts
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Music, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 26/11/2010 to 21/12/2017 - The card used to book this prepaid rate must be presented to reception on arrival at the hotel. Please note that failure to do so will result in an alternative payment method being required. The LateRooms.com rates for Macdonald Botley Park Hotel, Golf & Spa in Southampton are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
86% would recommend it to a friend
Very good stay
No nonsense very comfortable and the complementary bottle of wine went down very well!
Probably the best hotel of its type that we have stayed in. Staff and cleanliness was superb
It was noticeable to us that the hotel was properly clean.
We are not obsessed by cleanliness but so many hotels (including more expensive ones) are substandard in this respect. All the staff we had dealings with were excellent, both in turn out and attitude. Breakfast was good but not exceptional.