- Very Good
- 75 guest reviews
"This hotel is really lovely & standards are set high, but it is vastly over priced, especially the food in the restaurant. The rooms are fam..."
"We have used this hotel many times before. My children wanted to visit Marwell wildlife situated close by. The hotel came in handy for the l..."
"Beautiful room, fabulous friendly staff...."
About the hotel
The 67 bedroomed hotel, offers a range of dining options, including 'The Dining Room' restaurant, bar and lounge and 24 hour room service. All rooms are comfortable, en-suite with bath and shower and well equipped, with digital freeview television, complimentary tea and coffee, internet access, iron and ironing board and hairdryer and overlook the surrounding gardens. The leisure centre offers complimentary use of the swimming pool, sauna, Jacuzzi and treadmills to all hotel guests.
With 5 Function and Conference rooms, the Marwell Hotel is the ideal choice for your wedding, function or conference. The hotel golf centre, with two 18 hole golf courses, driving range, pro shop and Greenside Bar and Restaurant is just 5 minutes away
- Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Golf 9 Hole , Golf 18 Hole , Sauna , Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
87% would recommend it to a friend
This hotel is really lovely & standards are set high, but it is vastly over priced, especially the food in the restaurant.
The rooms are family friendly, but all have patio doors instead of windows, which lead on to a grassed area, giving the feel of being in the wilds of Africa. The problem being we didn't feel safe to leave the patio window open, as it lead to a communal balcony/fire escape with no privacy or security. The room was stiflingly hot, despite the fan which was provided & would benefit from air conditioning. The staff were great & we had an excellent breakfast. The hotel was really clean & there is a lovely pool there.
Dont Bother Not Worth The Money
Very disappointed with the hotel, here are just a few things, Food very poor.
Breakfast very poor, no fried eggs or black pudding, the sausages are far to spicey. Room was dirty with tea stains on the wall, mould in the bathroom and footprints on the wall, yes on the wall. The food menus had no extra portions,
The staff had no training and the guy serving the drinks had to run backwards and forwards to ask what to do. I asked for a VAT reciept after paying for my drinks and meal, that totally baffled him. The lady on reception did not ask if we had enjoyed our stay and basically was not interested. The WIFI is free but you cant get any signal, terrible, dont bother. The pillows are terrible and the bed is like a wet sponge. Enough said, dont waste your money I will never stay here again.