- Very Good
- 90 guest reviews
"The hotel is a mixed bag. Decor can be tired, cane chairs in the restaurant are wierd - especially the occasional bench/double chair. Servic..."
"The staff were very helpful and friendly our rooms were big and spacious. The hotel was good but tired. Concern on the swimming pool floor a..."
"Excellent food, poor water pressure in the shower, excellent staff..."
"Unusual hotel layout but clean spacious and comfortable rooms, the food in the restaurant was excellent. I would definitely stay again...."
"A great hotel, next to the zoo, the accommodation was perfect the staff friendly and helpful, loverly food, we uses the pool and sauna which..."
About the hotel
The 67 bedroomed hotel, offers a range of dining options, including 'The Dining Room' restaurant, bar and lounge and 24 hour room service. All rooms are comfortable, en-suite with bath and shower and well equipped, with digital freeview television, complimentary tea and coffee, internet access, iron and ironing board and hairdryer and overlook the surrounding gardens. The leisure centre offers complimentary use of the swimming pool, sauna, Jacuzzi and treadmills to all hotel guests.
With 5 Function and Conference rooms, the Marwell Hotel is the ideal choice for your wedding, function or conference. The hotel golf centre, with two 18 hole golf courses, driving range, pro shop and Greenside Bar and Restaurant is just 5 minutes away
Showing Saturday 5 September 2015 to Sunday 6 September 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Wedding Licence, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Golf 9 Hole, Golf 18 Hole, Sauna, Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
86% would recommend it to a friend
Exquisite food in slightly tired accommodation
The hotel is a mixed bag.
Decor can be tired, cane chairs in the restaurant are wierd - especially the occasional bench/double chair. Service is always great in the hotel but restaurant evening service does require customer prompts. However the food more than makes up for it - delicate, sumptuous and exquisite.
WIFI is not brilliant but not bad. Breakfast is ok (only tried the cold food).
Hotel is sufficiently ok, evening meal is wonderful.
Stay with grandchildren
The staff were very helpful and friendly our rooms were big and spacious.
The hotel was good but tired. Concern on the swimming pool floor as like a skating ring when wet!