- Very Good
- 76 guest reviews
"The welcome was friendly and service by staff were excellent. Food was delicious and was beautifully presented. Good variety to suit all lev..."
"Food quality was good but choice was limited. Breakfast was poor quality - thrown together with little thought...."
"Fabulous, comfortable and relaxing...."
"Me and my partner stayed here for one night in there top room and it was absolutely stunning and amazing and we will be staying again. Staff..."
About the hotel
The 67 bedroomed hotel, offers a range of dining options, including 'The Dining Room' restaurant, bar and lounge and 24 hour room service. All rooms are comfortable, en-suite with bath and shower and well equipped, with digital freeview television, complimentary tea and coffee, internet access, iron and ironing board and hairdryer and overlook the surrounding gardens. The leisure centre offers complimentary use of the swimming pool, sauna, Jacuzzi and treadmills to all hotel guests.
With 5 Function and Conference rooms, the Marwell Hotel is the ideal choice for your wedding, function or conference. The hotel golf centre, with two 18 hole golf courses, driving range, pro shop and Greenside Bar and Restaurant is just 5 minutes away
- Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Golf 9 Hole , Golf 18 Hole , Sauna , Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
86% would recommend it to a friend
Surprised but it's ok!
The welcome was friendly and service by staff were excellent.
Food was delicious and was beautifully presented. Good variety to suit all levels of appetite and taste. Rooms were comfortable and spacious however, there was a general feel, the whole establishment was in need of refurbishment/decoration. Also sound proofing between room would be handy - neighbours were noisy. Nevertheless, we would return because of staff, atmosphere and the food.
Marwell Hotel - a Bespoke Hotel
Food quality was good but choice was limited.
Breakfast was poor quality - thrown together with little thought.