- Very Good
- 75 guest reviews
"Room was nice but had lots of damage. Head board damaged and scratched, one of the lamps was broken which was problematic in the evening, th..."
"This hotel is really lovely & standards are set high, but it is vastly over priced, especially the food in the restaurant. The rooms are fam..."
"We have used this hotel many times before. My children wanted to visit Marwell wildlife situated close by. The hotel came in handy for the l..."
About the hotel
The 67 bedroomed hotel, offers a range of dining options, including 'The Dining Room' restaurant, bar and lounge and 24 hour room service. All rooms are comfortable, en-suite with bath and shower and well equipped, with digital freeview television, complimentary tea and coffee, internet access, iron and ironing board and hairdryer and overlook the surrounding gardens. The leisure centre offers complimentary use of the swimming pool, sauna, Jacuzzi and treadmills to all hotel guests.
With 5 Function and Conference rooms, the Marwell Hotel is the ideal choice for your wedding, function or conference. The hotel golf centre, with two 18 hole golf courses, driving range, pro shop and Greenside Bar and Restaurant is just 5 minutes away
- Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Interconnecting rooms available, Childrens Facilities - Outdoor, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Golf 9 Hole, Golf 18 Hole, Sauna, Jacuzzi, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
83% would recommend it to a friend
Good, but could have been better
Room was nice but had lots of damage.
Head board damaged and scratched, one of the lamps was broken which was problematic in the evening, the sink rail in the bathroom was damaged, as well as lots of other stuffs and marks everywhere. The room was nicely decorated to suite it's location, but was made to look scruff by all the small mark and dents etc. The bath was also a bit sorry and need finding out before I could use it (black powder that looked like charcoal. / and hair )
The staff at the hotel were very welcoming and helpful, and the food at the hotel was good, just general upkeep/housingkeeping of the room let our stay down. after already being told the room we had booked through laterooms.com wasn't actually available we didn't want to the hassle of trying to find somewhere else or moving rooms as we're very tired after spending all day walking around the zoo