- 37 guest reviews
"lovely quiet, dark room. friendly helpful staff but room smelled of smoke and they changed the towels and soap which was a waste as I was on..."
"It was alright but the decor a a bit dated, the corridors need better signage to find room and my room needed a good vacuum. I don't think t..."
"Room needed a little work. Air con didn't work correctly. Tiles on bathroom floor cracked. One light not working. Everything else was excell..."
"A negative point: I was given a room on the first floor, having to negotiate two flights of stairs with two suitcases, although no lift opti..."
"Reasonably priced and £10 taxi ride from the centre of Oxford this is was a good 'lastminute' choice for me. Used the spa - pool a little cr..."
About the hotel
The Oxford Hotel is one of the city's leading four-star hotels, located only two miles from the City Centre and minutes from the A34 and M40. Modern and contemporary in design it offer 168 designer en-suite bedrooms. All offer you exactly what you need from your stay.
If you are here on business you can easily work from your room and download emails through our wireless broadband internet access. If you are looking for the best and most advance conference facilities in Oxfordshire, then look no further. Bright, colourful and airy, all 25 meeting rooms have natural daylight, air-conditioning and wireless broadband access. At the heart of the hotel’s Cranmer Conference Centre is the University Suite with a capacity to seat 320 delegates for a conference and 200 guests for a banquet. In addition the hotel also has a grassed activity area, which is ideal for team building activities and games. Other hotel facilities include stylish and contemporary dining in the Medio Restaurant and Bar. Health and Fitness Club (not wheelchair accessible) and car parking for over 250 cars.
Showing Friday 3 July 2015 to Saturday 4 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Aerobics Studio, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Solarium, Tennis Courts
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
70% would recommend it to a friend
oxford hotel wolvercote
lovely quiet, dark room.
friendly helpful staff but room smelled of smoke and they changed the towels and soap which was a waste as I was only there 2 nights. there was a hole in the sheet. overall ideal for my stay and I enjoyed a swim in the morning too, conveniently the no 6 bus route stopped nearby to the city centre/summertown. SW
Not as good as expected
It was alright but the decor a a bit dated, the corridors need better signage to find room and my room needed a good vacuum.
I don't think the breakfast was worth £15 - the bacon was awful and it's still self service. When premier inns do it for less than £10 for a similar quality you question what you are paying for