- Very Good
- 101 guest reviews
"Can't believe the noise we had to put up with from the room above there was myself and our two children and my disabled husband who had a ch..."
"My £25 tent from Halfords was no match for the torrential rain of Download weekend, so after waking up in a pond with rain pouring through t..."
"Great location for visiting elderly unwell relatives nearby. Very helpful and friendly staff. Nice comfortable rooms and good to be able to..."
"Highly recommend this place. A warm welcome at reception. Very Clean and well presented Very Good Value for Money..."
"If you want a clean hotel with excellent customer service then its hard to beat (this was my third stay here) The full english breakfast is..."
About the hotel
Just a short drive away from East Midlands Airport and Derby City Centre, Days Hotel Donington offers FREE Wi-Fi, FREE Parking, a Fully Licensed Alcohol Service, Continental Breakfast, 24-hour Reception, Conference Facilities and 47 spacious bedrooms. All of our ensuite rooms provide all you require for a comfortable nights stay including flatscreen freeview televisions with over 80 different channels. We also offer executive rooms, which boast upgraded comforts such as ironing facilities, work desk, fridge, snack and bottled mineral water Located on the A50 an ideal location for the M6 and M1 Motorways, Derby, East Midlands Airport and local attractions such as Alton Towers and Donington Park Race Track.
For added value, children up to the age of 12 stay and eat free.
Showing Friday 3 July 2015 to Saturday 4 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms, Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 27/07/2011 to 31/07/2020 - Pets are allowed on a £5 per stay basis which is payable at the hotel. There is now no restaurant located at this Hotel - there is a Shell Petrol Station on site for snacks and drinks. The LateRooms.com rates for Days Inn Donington and East Midlands Airport - A50 in Derby are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
86% would recommend it to a friend
Book at first floor room
Can't believe the noise we had to put up with from the room above there was myself and our two children and my disabled husband who had a chronic neurological brain disorder.
we spoke to the lady in the desk who was far from helpful. the noise started at 21.30 at night and I think they were trying to get through the ceiling. nothing was done was very upset to the fact my children had been woken up and my husband couldnt get back to sleep now after taking medication.
Abandon tent! Abandon tent!
My £25 tent from Halfords was no match for the torrential rain of Download weekend, so after waking up in a pond with rain pouring through the roof we decided a hotel room was the only way to go.
The staff at Days Inn are absolutely brilliant. Friendly, really helpful and sympathetic to our plight. The luxury of having an actual bed, a heater, and a bathroom was amazing after camping on a slope in a muddy field. Tea/coffee making facilities in the room, also a very welcome sight. I think we probably got the last room in Donington, and although, at the time, I'd have happily presented my soul to Satan for the privilege of getting warm and dry, £139 for one night in a standard twin room was pretty unfair. The room was ok, clean sheets, enough space to spread out our soaking wet clothes to dry etc, but honestly, if we'd paid the usual rate of (I'm guessing here) £29 for the night I may have been a bit unhappy. Dated, tired decor, updated bath & toilet, but older yellowed sink, and a bit of a musty smell. The plug and overflow of the sink could have done with a bit of bleach too, but that may have just been age discolouration...I don't know. A good nights sleep happened, which was great. Not much noise from other guests, although again, we had been sleeping through the constant racket of plastered rockers, over-inebriated scene kids, and under the flight path for the airport, so this may have been a different story in other circumstances. So, all in all, excellent staff, ok room, extortionate price. But it was festival weekend, and they know we'll pay just about anything to see Slash play a riff.