- Very Good
- 59 guest reviews
"Lovely hotel, great room with a great big comfy bed. Staff were helpful and attentive. Only had breakfast at the hotel but it was very good...."
"Wonderful welcoming, informative friendly reception staff. I had previously emailed for high, quiet room and they fulfilled my request as we..."
"Room was very comfortable , clean and quiet. A lovely, relaxing stay...."
"Good location , don't recall seeing the carpark charge when booked Clean rooms and very pleasant staff..."
"Stayed in room 68 Beautiful room however the noise from the kitchen air con unit made for an uncomfortable sleep..."
About the hotel
The Swans Nest dates back to the late 17th century and overlooks the River Avon, it is one of the earliest brick houses built in the Stratford area. The Hotel was refurbished in 2008 and further enhanced by the opening of an independent restaurant "Le Bistrot Pierre", now an extremely popular dining venue. It is perfectly located for an afternoon boating trip, or a leisurely stroll along the banks of the Avon before heading to the theatre, just a five minute walk away.
Shakespeare's Birthplace and other attractions, are within walking distance. Further attractions nearby include the largest butterfly farm in the UK, Warwick Castle, Kenilworth Castle, Royal Leamington Spa and of course the centre of Stratford with its bustling restaurants, tea houses and boutique shopping. Free wifi is available in all public areas, meetings rooms and guest rooms.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Pets Allowed
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
75% would recommend it to a friend
Macdonald The Swan's Nest Hotel
Lovely hotel, great room with a great big comfy bed.
Staff were helpful and attentive. Only had breakfast at the hotel but it was very good. Would we go back. Definitely.
Fabulous Birthday Weekend
Wonderful welcoming, informative friendly reception staff.
I had previously emailed for high, quiet room and they fulfilled my request as we heard nothing whatsoever in our stay. The room was well furnished, very clean and warm.The bed was extremely comfortable but even though we asked for extra pillows, they gave no head support, far too flat with insufficient filling - our only minor complaint. Lovely touch that you could ring for ice and fresh milk (no charge). The Bear bar in the hotel was fabulous on Saturday night with one of the best entertainers we have seen here or abroad. Stratford is a beautiful busy place and was made extra special by our stay at the Swans Nest hotel.Note, they give you a free parking permit for your stay that wasn't mentioned when booking. Thank you all for my great birthday weekend.