- Very Good
- 17 guest reviews
"Planes go over pretty low but when in the hotel you don't seem to notice too much, you may need to have a snack before you get there, we arr..."
"All the staff I encountered were friendly and helpful. The food was good, I was especially pleased to see fresh tomatoes and mushrooms used...."
"Never stayed here before but would definitely stay again/recommend. Nice cosy place with a superb breakfast!..."
"My wife and I decided to stay here en route to the south coast after reading all the glowing reviews. Have to say we were a little disappoin..."
About the hotel
Originally an 18th-century farmhouse, Waterhall Country Hotel is set 34 acres and is just five miles from Gatwick Airport. Whether you're looking for a convenient stopover or a longer stay, Waterhall Country Hotel is perfect for holiday makers and business guests alike. The hotel offers on-site parking and will arrange transfers to and from the airport on demand.
Cooked breakfast is served between 07:00 and 09:00 on weekdays and between 08:00 and 09. 30 at weekends. Evening meals are served from 18:30 to 21:00, except on Saturdays. The bar is open until 22:00. Free Wi-Fi is available on request. The hotel is non-smoking throughout and doesn't cater for children under 12. Check-in open 15:00 to 22:00. Guest using the holiday parking service must leave their car keys at the hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Radio
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
82% would recommend it to a friend
Have stayed before and is ideal if you have a flight the next day, clean and friendly
Planes go over pretty low but when in the hotel you don't seem to notice too much, you may need to have a snack before you get there, we arrived about 7pm and there was no food, not even any crisps or nuts behind the bar.