- Very Good
- 84 guest reviews
"We were looking for somewhere to stay last minute New Year's Eve with easy walkable access to the city centre, parking and reasonably priced..."
"As a small hotel the Stay Inn prides itself on friendliness and boy do they deliver! The staff are so welcoming and made for a pleasant stay..."
"The location is easy to find and good locationally. Breakfast nice and room compact and perfect for short stay if you do not mind hearing yo..."
"Sound hotel handy for the city centre couldn't fault it..."
"Simple clean budget hotel with secure parking 5 minutes walk from Deansgate..."
About the hotel
Are you looking for a hotel in Manchester? Then look no further. The Stay Inn Hotel in Manchester is a perfect hotel for business travelers, for families wanting a break, and for tourist visiting Manchester. With rooms from only £21.
67 per person per night we are working hard to give our customers fantastic value for money in these difficult times without compromising on quality and service. The Stay Inn Hotel in Manchester has free car parking for all our guest a rarity for a hotel in Manchester. Together with excellent appointed bedrooms, all our 65 rooms are en-suite together with satellite TV, tea and coffee making facilities, hair dryer, wardrobe, desk and chair together with Wi-Fi Internet access. We have 3 rooms dedicated for our disabled guests.
Showing Wednesday 10 February 2016 to Thursday 11 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Car parking available onsite , Park and Ride
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
81% would recommend it to a friend
Very handy for access to city centre.
We were looking for somewhere to stay last minute New Year's Eve with easy walkable access to the city centre, parking and reasonably priced.
At £98 for one night this wasn't far from the target price we were looking for. If it was at any other time we wouldn't of wanted to pay this much. The room was comfortable and clean and the shower was excellent though would be a little tight if you were a larger person than my partner and me.(no, not both at the same time😊)
The bed was clean and comfortable. The room was adequately heated and easily adjustable if it got too warm. The staff were extremely helpful and made sure we found our way into the centre without any difficulty. I really enjoyed my full English breakfast, mandatory after a night out. Coffee and tea was in plentiful supply if you required more. Handy little corner shop outside the gate for those essential supplies not catered for .
Small but clean rooms & warm as well.
One thing to note though is that I could have saved £10.00 by booking elsewhere. Worth a try!