- Very Good
- 2 guest reviews
"Wonderful location. Very well appointed rooms with virtually new appliances. wi-fi internet access did not work. PAYG mobile phone was provi..."
"Fantastic location with amazing views. Well equipped kitchen. Friendly staff. Upgraded to larger apartment on arrival which was a nice surpr..."
About the hotel
Welcome To CulverHouse - A Gower Getaway Eight modern self-contained suites nestling in the sand dunes on Port Eynon Bay. Most with sea views or direct access onto a small garden. Ideal for a romantic one night getaway, a short break or family holiday.
Located on a blue flag beach with views to die for and only 5 minutes drive away from the world renowned Rhossili bay and Worms Head. Arranged as 1&2 bedroom suites offering Scandinavian style open plan living/kitchen/dining room. All our Suites have solid oak floors, leather sofas, big screen Smart TV’s, free wifi and comfy beds. Comprehensively equipped including towels, bedding etc. Open all year
Showing Sunday 26 April 2015 to Monday 27 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, CD Player, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Culver House Hotel in Gower are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Great for a relaxing get-away.
Very well appointed rooms with virtually new appliances. wi-fi internet access did not work. PAYG mobile phone was provided but had no credit.
Fantastic location with amazing views.
Well equipped kitchen. Friendly staff. Upgraded to larger apartment on arrival which was a nice surprise!