- Very Good
- 76 guest reviews
"Although the hotel was undergoing building work to upgrade some bedrooms, our room already had been upgraded and was clean, modern with I'm..."
"On arrival into the room i noticed it to be noisey, i opened the secondery glazing and the windows were not closed properly,there were no ke..."
"Hotel located in a Good location quite and pleasant with ample parking. The rooms was very clean and well equipped. Ideal for any competive..."
"Loved it. It was clean and comfy. I would be sure to stay again without a doubt the breakfast was excellent too...."
"Having stayed in this Novotel many times, basically because of its convenience to Long Eaton. I put up with the clean but very dated room, w..."
About the hotel
Ideally located just seconds from Junction 25 of the M1, the Novotel Nottingham Derby is close to East Midlands Airport, Donnington Park and the Peak District as well as Nottingham and Derby city centres. The hotel offers 110 newly refurbished bedrooms, each promising stylish comfort for every kind of guest. You can enjoy a queen size bed as standard, air conditioning, 40" LCD TV with media hub and free high speed internet access.
Our restaurant has international cuisine to suit all palates
- Disabled Facilities , Air conditioning in rooms , 24 Hour Reception , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Childrens Facilities - Outdoor , Pets Allowed , Porter , Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
84% would recommend it to a friend
Although the hotel was undergoing building work to upgrade some bedrooms, our room already had been upgraded and was clean, modern with I'm glad to say its own tea & coffee making facilities.
Breakfast however was a little disappointing as the quality of the cooked food could have been better for the price.
broken window room 337
On arrival into the room i noticed it to be noisey, i opened the secondery glazing and the windows were not closed properly,there were no keys to operate the locking mechanismand the windows seem to be out of line, I did mention this to reception but nothing was done to resolve the issue for my 2nd night stay.