- Very Good
- 4 guest reviews
"We stay regularly at Tylney Hall so are familiar with the quality. It was a shame however, that the menu for the Monday evening meal was alm..."
"I love this place. The service is prompt and they actually wait on you around the outdoor pool which is rare enough these days. My husband a..."
"There in not much stopping this being a five star hotel..."
About the hotel
Tylney Hall is a beautiful country house hotel in the depths of Hampshire. . .
full of charm, warmth and generous hospitality. Standing in 66 acres of glorious parkland yet located just five minutes from the M3 (close to London, Heathrow and the M25) Tylney Hall is the perfect venue for any occasion. Each of the bedrooms and suites has been decorated and furnished individually with period pieces to enhance its own particular charm and many enjoy stunning views over the vista, which has the longest uninterrupted view of Hampshire. All rates include free parking, free in-room WiFi, tea and coffee making facilities and luxurious en-suite bathrooms with fluffy towelling robes and Molton Brown toiletries. Whether you are sitting down to a romantic, candlelit dinner for two in the Oak Room Restaurant, a light lunch or tea and scones by the fire, you can be sure of outstanding quality and service. Meals are served in our wood-panelled Oak Room Restaurant with delightful views of the gardens. We also serve afternoon teas and light lunches in the Italian or Grey Lounge in front of the fire or on the terraces in summer. The Health Suite facilities at Tylney Hall include heated indoor and outdoor swimming pools, all-weather tennis courts, croquet, jogging trails and mountain bike hire. Golf is also available at the adjacent Tylney Park Golf Club and can be booked with the hotel directly.
Showing Wednesday 10 February 2016 to Thursday 11 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Outdoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Solarium , Mountain Bike Hire , Croquet , Tennis Courts , Clay Pigeon Shooting
- In room entertainment
- Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:30 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
75% would recommend it to a friend
Choice of meals
We stay regularly at Tylney Hall so are familiar with the quality.
It was a shame however, that the menu for the Monday evening meal was almost identical to the Sunday afternoon dinner menu. Other than that one minor point it is a lovely place to stay and we will definitely return.
Romantic, beautiful and relaxing
I love this place.
The service is prompt and they actually wait on you around the outdoor pool which is rare enough these days. My husband and I were so relaxed here. My only quibble was the jacuzzi was a bit of a damp squib, and the saunas were tiny and in seperate changing rooms.