- 81 guest reviews
"I love staying here as the staff are all very welcoming. The decor and general feel of the place is very smart and modern. A very luxurious..."
"Customer service is excellent -we were really impressed. We are in the restaurant and the food and service was again excellent. The only dow..."
"great hotel, great food, good friendly staff. Aircon in the room a bit rubbish but happy to go back..."
"From the moment we parked outside the hotel the staff were friendly and attentive. The room was lovely and spacious. We ate in the restauran..."
About the hotel
Located in the heart of the city, The Lowry Hotel is minutes away from the commercial and retail districts, and just 10 miles from Manchester International Airport. The striking curved glass-fronted façade, together with the clean lines and sleek furnishing of the interior create a uniquely bright and airy feel throughout the hotel. The River Bar & Grill offers a modern and unpretentious approach to dining and The Lowry Spa offers a range of treatments.
The hotel is luxurious and comfortable with spacious rooms The Riverside Suites offer a lounge and dining. The Charles Forte Suite is the most luxurious and the most prestigious suite in Greater Manchester. With a spacious reception lounge elegant dining room with a baby grand piano. The Lowry Hotel offers fully flexible meeting and event space for up to 400 people.
Showing Thursday 2 April 2015 to Friday 3 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Trouser press in each room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services, Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Wedding Licence, Doctor on call, Porter, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Business Centre, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Sauna, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, Games Console, Video/DVD Library, CD Player, CD Library, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 04/12/2013 to 31/12/2022 - No dogs will be allowed in the hotel at any time (other than working guide dogs) The LateRooms.com rates for The Lowry in Manchester are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
My favourite hotel in England
I love staying here as the staff are all very welcoming.
The decor and general feel of the place is very smart and modern. A very luxurious hotel with plenty of amenities and an inviting bar/restaurant area. Rooms are very spacious and clean.
Customer service is excellent -we were really impressed.
We are in the restaurant and the food and service was again excellent. The only downside is that hotel car park-it should be free.