- Very Good
- 3 guest reviews
"Lovely hotel but not on the river as I thought. Bit too far to walk into the centre and back if you're planning on walking around when you g..."
"Really enjoyed staying at this hotel. Room was clean and well equiped and pretty good value for money. Staff we're friendly and helpful. Onl..."
"We where here as part of our honeymoon and the staff made our stay very welcoming, they gave us the choice of 3 rooms one of which had a bal..."
About the hotel
Hotel Residence Grifone offers rooms and apartments in a quiet, residential area of Florence with excellent transport links. The city centre is a 15 minutes’ walk along River Arno. Wi-Fi is free.
Hotel Grifone has an affordable car park. Buses stop just 100 metres from the hotel and go into the city centre and to Firenze Santa Maria Novella Railway Station. Hotel Grifone is made up of a main building that includes a TV room with satellite channels, a reading room, a cocktail lounge with bar, and a small business centre with PCs, printers and fast internet access. There is even a new gym, featuring modern fitness equipment. Rooms and apartments are in the main building or in the annex, just 15 metres away. The streets surrounding Hotel Residence Grifone offer typical Tuscan restaurants, pizzerias, cafés and shops. Discounted rates apply at Il Grifone Restaurant, 30 metres away.
Showing Wednesday 6 May 2015 to Thursday 7 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other)
- Doctor on call, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Hotel Grifone May 2014
Lovely hotel but not on the river as I thought.
Bit too far to walk into the centre and back if you're planning on walking around when you get there. You need bus number 14 and on returning to the hotel you need to get off at Salla no. 5 ( the stops show continually on an electronic sign in the bus). The staff speak good English and are very helpful and polite. Our room was clean and comfortable and had air conditioning and there was always plenty of hot water for a shower.
Nice, clean Hotel - Good Value
Really enjoyed staying at this hotel.
Room was clean and well equiped and pretty good value for money. Staff we're friendly and helpful. Only downside was the distance from the city centre, 35 mins on foot, there are regular busses though, tickets available at reception and the bus stop was a couple of minutes walk away.
Overall a good value hotel in a fantastic city!