- Very Good
- 33 guest reviews
"With a room that was fronted directly onto the car park, this felt more of an american style motel than a hotel.... and with engines being l..."
"Beautifully clean and comfortable room, really good value for money. Enjoyed breakfast. Called ahead of time and managed to get rooms earlie..."
"A bit noisy on Saturday night because of wedding otherwise okay...."
"We thought going for an night at the greyhounds was great but to make the most of it we looked at this hotel it was just what we wanted,we w..."
"I've stayed here many times, and it is a great hotel with friendly, helpful staff and the food is great...."
About the hotel
‘Converted from an old guardhouse, The Garrison Hotel combines historical atmosphere with modern facilities. There is FREE Wi-Fi, and a restaurant serving traditional food. Sheffield city centre is a 10-minute drive away.
Rooms have pleasant décor and come with a flat-screen TV and facilities for making tea and coffee. Each room has its own bathroom with a hairdryer, and there is also an outside courtyard full of character with views of the historical turrets and old stone walls for guests to enjoy. Garrison Hotel’s restaurant is open 7 days a week, with food ranging from hearty steaks to more continental options. There are a range of shops and restaurants within 5 minutes’ walk, and good public transport links nearby. Car Parking is free on site.
Showing Wednesday 25 November 2015 to Thursday 26 November 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Mountain Bike Hire
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
94% would recommend it to a friend
The room was spotless and comfortable the reception lady was excellent.
More Motel than Hotel
With a room that was fronted directly onto the car park, this felt more of an american style motel than a hotel....
and with engines being left running at 2.30am, it was incredibly noisy. The walls were paper thin, and the two arguing ladies in the next room were a pain, but at least they disappeared to the bar for some of the evening - sadly though, they were even louder when they returned. The room itself was fine for a one night stay - would hate to stay there for longer though.