- Very Good
- 17 guest reviews
"Stayed one night and ate in the bar area of the hotel,we ordered the beef bourginon had to wait a while for it to arrive but it was bloody g..."
"This was a lovely courtyard room. This room was below the breakfast room which doubles up as a small function room. Check if there is anythi..."
"Breakfast was up three flights of stairs. The food was not great, would stay at hotel would eat elsewhere...."
"With a room that was fronted directly onto the car park, this felt more of an american style motel than a hotel.... and with engines being l..."
"Beautifully clean and comfortable room, really good value for money. Enjoyed breakfast. Called ahead of time and managed to get rooms earlie..."
About the hotel
‘Converted from an old guardhouse, The Garrison Hotel combines historical atmosphere with modern facilities. There is FREE Wi-Fi, and a restaurant serving traditional food. Sheffield city centre is a 10-minute drive away.
Rooms have pleasant décor and come with a flat-screen TV and facilities for making tea and coffee. Each room has its own bathroom with a hairdryer, and there is also an outside courtyard full of character with views of the historical turrets and old stone walls for guests to enjoy. Garrison Hotel’s restaurant is open 7 days a week, with food ranging from hearty steaks to more continental options. There are a range of shops and restaurants within 5 minutes’ walk, and good public transport links nearby. Car Parking is free on site.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Mountain Bike Hire
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
94% would recommend it to a friend
Stayed one night and ate in the bar area of the hotel,we ordered the beef bourginon had to wait a while for it to arrive but it was bloody good for 11 and a half quid each,the local real ale was pub priced £3.20
The room was clean and the bed very comfy,only negative the floor boards squeaked ,but hey it's an old building,would stay again
This was a lovely courtyard room.
This room was below the breakfast room which doubles up as a small function room. Check if there is anything going on in this room as you won't be able to escape the noise. This hotel is ideal for visiting Sheffield; close to the tram/buses and easy access by car.