- Very Good
- 25 guest reviews
"Plenty of breakfast choice but that which was out for you to help yourself was a long way from hot - barely warm in fact. Then on checking..."
"We had a nice time at the hotel. Issue with the pillows being a bit large but management at the hotel were quick to respond to our feedback...."
"1 night stay on a Saturday, stayed in room 2015. Room was clean and compact but had everything that was needed. Main issue was the noise fro..."
"Stayed at this hotel for 1 night with my other half. We got told before we arrived check in was at 3pm, however we arrived at the hotel arou..."
"A really lovely looking hotel, friendly staff and good food, great location...."
About the hotel
Close by the chic boutiques of Covent Garden, the entertainment district of Soho, and Oxford Street’s celebrated stores, this beguiling Bloomsbury landmark brings style and comfort together beautifully. In the shadow of the British Museum, the hotel’s atmospheric ambience reminds you this is a real one off. There’s a comfortably laid-back atmosphere to the Steak & Lobster Restaurant, where menus deliver on taste and presentation.
A selection of specially chosen books are available to browse while you pass the time. All rooms at this luxurious central London hotel are refreshingly spacious, each one accented by calming, muted shades and plush, tactile fabrics. Sleek flat screen TVs and complimentary high speed wireless come as standard.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , Radio
- Porter , Lift to all floors
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite , Valet Parking
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 23/01/2013 to 31/01/2022 - Government-issued photo identification and a credit card pre-authorisation deposit are required at check-in. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
88% would recommend it to a friend
Good - til breakfast
Plenty of breakfast choice but that which was out for you to help yourself was a long way from hot - barely warm in fact.
Then on checking out was told we'd used some of the mini bar (we'd chilled the "complimentary" water in the fridge which housed the mini bar and were charged £3.50 for the one bottle of "complimentary" water we'd drank!
We had a nice time at the hotel.
Issue with the pillows being a bit large but management at the hotel were quick to respond to our feedback.