- Very Good
- 216 guest reviews
"everything was perfect...."
"All okay apart from a noisy lift..."
"We left an engagement ring in the room when we left. But the hotel found it and held on to it until we could return to collect it. Top marks..."
"Great location. Rooms standard, staff friendly...."
"A basic accommodation. Clean bedroom. Bathroom clean but needed a little TLC. Extractor did not work so using the shower caused condensation..."
About the hotel
Gardens Hotel is situated at the heart of Manchester, in Piccadilly Gardens. Close to the railway station and all shops and theaters, the buzzing nightlife is just moments away. The hotel is within walking distance of Piccadilly Station, the Metrolink, theaters, and the Arndale Centre.
The hotel boasts five floors of superbly decorated, comfortable, classical accommodation. The non-smoking Gardens Hotel offers comfortably appointed rooms, lounge, bar, and meeting facilities. All rooms offer private bathrooms, TV, hairdryer, and a hospitality tray. All the facilities a traveler requires. The staff at the Gardens Hotel pride themselves on a warm and friendly service where value for money is always a priority!
Showing Monday 25 May 2015 to Tuesday 26 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Lift to all floors
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Gardens Hotel in Manchester are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
80% would recommend it to a friend
its the second time,Ive stayed here and am sure it wont be the last.
everything was perfect.
All okay apart from a noisy lift