- Very Good
- 34 guest reviews
"i was a little concerned that the hotel and sevice might be a bit "too corperaty".-- no need to worry we were very well looked after by exce..."
"Now don't get me wrong, the hall is gorgeous, high ceilings, full of grandeur and a generally lovely place. The rooms however are a bit 'tra..."
"We were disappointed to find that neither the room, the restaurant nor the bar was in the old "hall" part of the hotel, but in the new part..."
"Myself and my partner stayed for 2 nights. We receieved a free 2 course dinner and breakfasts on both mornings. The stay was excellent value..."
"Very good value hotel with good service & excellent food..."
About the hotel
Set in 20 acres of beautiful, landscaped grounds, Cranage Hall is an extremely convenient overnight stay for business travellers and a lovely retreat for couples and families at the weekend. Tatton Park, Old Hall and Gardens are within easy reach and after a busy day, there’s a comfortable bed, an inviting indoor swimming pool, a sauna, a spa pool (for childrens swim times please contact hotel directly), a fully-equipped gym, tennis courts and acres of grounds back at Cranage Hall plus complimentary on-site parking Just minutes from junction 18 of the M6 in Cheshire and surrounded by great facilities and secluded grounds, this venue has relaxation written all over it. A good, central location in the North West of England, within seconds you can be on your way to Chester, Manchester and the Peak District and it’s a great base to explore this entire region.
Showing Monday 30 November 2015 to Tuesday 1 December 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Aerobics Studio , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Solarium , Jacuzzi , Tennis Courts , Table Tennis , Snooker/Billiards
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , Games Console , [Channels] News , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
68% would recommend it to a friend
i was a little concerned that the hotel and sevice might be a bit "too corperaty".-- no need to worry we were very well looked after by excellent staff.
A bit misleading
Now don't get me wrong, the hall is gorgeous, high ceilings, full of grandeur and a generally lovely place.
The rooms however are a bit 'travelodge' there was no personality to them, nothing special for the price. Spa was nice, food in the bar was ok, drinks were Ridiculously expensive.