- Very Good
- 35 guest reviews
"No Air Con for £100 a night room, plus heating would not turn off!! Ask for double bed and got twin bed..."
"What a lovely place. Staff brilliant, food lovely. Definitely go again..."
"Wonderful stay in a deluxe double...."
"Feel main building and grounds were beautiful. The rooms on the new build section of hotel did not exceed the standards of any basic Travelo..."
"Provided all that we needed at a very good price...."
About the hotel
Set in 20 acres of beautiful, landscaped grounds, Cranage Hall is an extremely convenient overnight stay for business travellers and a lovely retreat for couples and families at the weekend. Tatton Park, Old Hall and Gardens are within easy reach and after a busy day, there’s a comfortable bed, an inviting indoor swimming pool, a sauna, a spa pool (for childrens swim times please contact hotel directly), a fully-equipped gym, tennis courts and acres of grounds back at Cranage Hall plus complimentary on-site parking Just minutes from junction 18 of the M6 in Cheshire and surrounded by great facilities and secluded grounds, this venue has relaxation written all over it. A good, central location in the North West of England, within seconds you can be on your way to Chester, Manchester and the Peak District and it’s a great base to explore this entire region.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Aerobics Studio , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Solarium , Jacuzzi , Tennis Courts , Table Tennis , Snooker/Billiards
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , Games Console , [Channels] News , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
63% would recommend it to a friend
Lovely location and a very professional reception to greet us.
Opted for a room with single beds( as my daughter was with me)
The room was basic and perhaps with hindsight we should have gone for an upgrade.
Limited dinner menu which was included in our package.
Not a 4 * experience.
We enjoyed the spa facilities.
No Air Con for £100 a night room, plus heating would not turn off!.
Ask for double bed and got twin bed