- Very Good
- 93 guest reviews
"The location was extremely convenient for the Motorpoint arena, bars, restaurants and shopping in the St. David's centre. The staff were ver..."
"Booked on line based on trip advisor and location Did the job perfectly . Old style character with great personal service..."
"Not a modern Hotel but clean and everything worked. Bedding was very clean and everything worked in the room. Shower was excellent with enou..."
"Excellent position for our first wedding in Cardiff castle,, very accommodating d staff in hotel .. Will stay again....."
"Clean tidy well run right in centre of Cardiff. Easy walking to shops restaurant pubs etc...."
About the hotel
The Sandringham Hotel is a well established family run Hotel, with good service and friendly atmosphere It is located in the heart of Cardiff City Centre and offers free Wi-Fi and a full cooked breakfast each morning. Cardiff Central Rail Station is a 5-minute walk away. Each room has an LCD flat-screen TV with Freeview channels and are tastefully appointed.
Sandringham Hotel’s restaurant and bar Cafejazz hosts live jazz/blues in the evening, from Monday to Friday. There is also a 24-hour reception. The Millennium Stadium and Cardiff Motorpoint Arena are both just a few minutes’ walk away. St David's Hall and Magnificent Shopping Centre can be reached in 1 minute on foot.
Showing Thursday 8 October 2015 to Friday 9 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
80% would recommend it to a friend
Dirty, loud and gloomy
The hotel is in the busiest street of Cardiff, so our room were pretty noisy.
The person at the front desk was not very welcoming and the lobby was smelly.
The hotel is old and gloomy and needs a good painting.
The carpet on the floor is old and dodgy.
As for the Food, We arrived late and asked for the room service. We ordered 2 Burgers, not the most complicated food in the world, but it was nontheless disgusting, dry and too salty.
So I would say that 73£ for the all experience is not so cheap!!