- 9 guest reviews
"Nice & Bright. However no view from the room...."
"Impressed with the architecture and blending. an old building with a up to date trendy look which makes you want to stay in your room. Excel..."
"This hotel in is a quiet location, very comfortable, excellent food and service. As a female traveller travelling alone it is safe secure an..."
"Situated on one of Edinburgh's Georgian streets, the Royal Scots Club has a very traditional and cosy atmosphere. Excellent location and wit..."
"Very welcong staff and made our stay very comfortable. Stunning room with authentic decore and a great view of Queen street park from our ro..."
About the hotel
Situated in one of Edinburgh's finest Georgian streets in the heart of the City. The Royal Scots Club is there to be discovered. A Club, Townhouse And Hotel in the heart of Edinburgh.
The charm of a country house with a cosy club atmosphere. More personal than a hotel, the Club is a perfect home from home from which you can relish the culture and character of Edinburgh, Scotland's capital city. Foundation and Heritage:Founded in 1919 as a tribute to those who fell in the Great War, The Royal Scots Club Edinburgh is proud of its heritage. Traditional values are very important. Courtesy, personal service and warm hospitality are at the very heart of The Club. The fabric of the building exudes charm with an ambiance that is relaxed and comfortable. The Hotel is open for members and non-members alike, for bed and breakfast accommodation, excellent cuisine in The Club Dining Room, as well as special banqueting and conference facilities. Guests are also entitled to Club prices for drinks & dinner.
Showing Saturday 30 May 2015 to Sunday 31 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Lift to all floors
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 06/05/2015 to 06/05/2020 - There will be a 2% charge for payments made by credit cards (No charges for debit cards). The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
89% would recommend it to a friend
Nice & Bright.
However no view from the room.
Impressed with the architecture and blending.
an old building with a up to date trendy look which makes you want to stay in your room. Excellent bathroom facilities.