- 266 guest reviews
"Hotel had no record of my booking. That said, I only booked at 3pm for that night. However, hotel staff were very helpful and were able to f..."
"Would recommend , it was ideal for shopping wk end and visit to motor point. Will book this hotel again...."
"A surprisingly good stay, the Big Sleep hotel is Very basic with a strange decor, its cheap, but does the job. No problems in room, bed comf..."
"Stuff is very good!!! Trying to help u in everything!!! Room was a little bit cold, but if u will switch on heater it will be ok!!!..."
"Impossible to beat at that price...."
About the hotel
Part owned by Hollywood actor John Malkovich The Big Sleep Hotel offers large bright rooms, good views over the city and the Seven estuary. Rate includes a buffet continental breakfast. The hotel is located in the city centre opposite Cardiff International Arena, and a short walk from both railway stations, the Millennium Stadium and the shopping centre.
Complimentary Wi-Fi is available hotel. Limited car parking is also available on site. Please note that parking is available on site for £8 per overnight stay
Showing Wednesday 27 May 2015 to Thursday 28 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms
- Bar, Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- 19/06/2012 to 01/01/2024 - Please note that parking is available on site for £8 per overnight stay. Complimentary Wi-Fi is available The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
63% would recommend it to a friend
Kettle was dirty had black bits floating in cup full size kettle was changed to a travel size one when complaint was made.
No hot water for over two hours couldn't get a refund either when we asked to leave as we were in the room over two hours not our fault the heating packed in after the thirty minute deadline which meant we missed our meeting and the stay was pointless. Beds are uncomfortable and pillows were flat. Towels were like sand paper will never stay again as this was the second visit and same thing twice.
Big Sleep Cardiff
Hotel had no record of my booking.
That said, I only booked at 3pm for that night. However, hotel staff were very helpful and were able to find me a room, which was an up-grade on my original booking.
My room was excellent 10th floor; room 1009 with has an excellent panoramic view of the Cardiff skyline.
Breakfast was a disappointment; continental style appeared to be the only option, with no staff around to confirm otherwise. I have stayed at other hotels which have provided a full cooked breakfast service for a similar room rate of £69.