- Very Good
- 82 guest reviews
"Don't be put off by the exterior (could do with some TLC) We had lunch, dinner and breakfast all very good quality and value for money, bedr..."
"The Salutation Hotel in Perth is in a great location for eating and shopping and there is a lovely park close bye. We had a nice visit to th..."
"Very good value for money, enthusiastic staff...."
"We were in Perth for a family celebration so were looking really for B&B accommodation. Although the building is in need of extensive extern..."
"Outside of hotel in need of a paint.inside older style but very welcoming. Would recommend anyone visiting Perth to consider here. Definitel..."
About the hotel
This city centre hotel has 84 non -smoking en-suite bedrooms and is only minutes walk from all the shops, theatres, Concert Hall and the Beautiful walks round the River Tay. All rooms are fully modernised with TV, tea making facilities, telephone and central heating. There is free WiFi in the public areas.
Take dinner in our Adam Restaurant or Bar Supper in Reids Bar where excellent local produce is served by our friendly, helpful staff. There are 34 different choices on our Breakfast Menu including our new Healthy Living range and traditional Full Scottish Breakfast. In Reids Bar where a large selection of malt whiskies can be found, lunches and suppers are served daily. The hotel is only 45 minutes drive away from Edinburgh.
Showing Wednesday 14 October 2015 to Thursday 15 October 2015Change Search
- Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Porter , Lift to all floors
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
- Mountain Bike Hire
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- Pets are allowed
85% would recommend it to a friend
Disappointing room but a great breakfast
The room was overlooking a street which was noisy all night.
To avoid the noise we had to close the window completely so we had no fresh air. The bathroom fan was wholly inadequate in that it did not clear the condensation in the bathroom after 2 showers till long after we had gone to sleep. The sink plug didn't work properly but I fixed that for them. not that they will know that. You would have thought the cleaning staff would have known that. The television channels available, whist freeview or similar, were very limited. The only enjoyable part of the stay was the breakfast which was excellent and the break fast staff couldn't do enough for us.
Salutation Hotel Perth
Don't be put off by the exterior (could do with some TLC) We had lunch, dinner and breakfast all very good quality and value for money, bedroom was nice and clean and quite,staff were great would recommend this Hotel.