- Very Good
- 35 guest reviews
"This Hotel is good and we had a lovely room. The breakfast area is quite small and can become congested. The Hotel is clean. I just think th..."
"Most enjoyable central hotel. Staff very welcoming. Clean and tidy. Excellent breakfast. Not a lot of parking spaces...."
"Hotel staff couldn't have been more helpful and genuinely nice...."
"Really lovely room. One of the best we have had outside of Las Vegas. Large, clean, spacious and well furnished, with plenty of lights and w..."
"Excellent choices and very good..."
About the hotel
You’ll find the chic and indulgent Stratford Hotel has been completely transformed. From a first glance, you’ll be surprised and delighted at what you find inside. Situated right in the heart of popular Stratford-upon-Avon and just a mere hop from the train station and a 5 minute drive from junction 15 of the M40, The Stratford epitomises luxury.
You are only 10 minutes walk from the Royal Shakespeare Theatre which has just re-opened after a huge refurbishment – be one of the first to visit with a stay at The Stratford. There are beautiful bedrooms with comfortable thick duvets to snuggle into, food so delicious from Quills restaurant and a great bar for catching up with friends, enjoying a pre-dinner drink or watching your favourite team on the large plasma TVs. If you’re visiting us on business, take advantage of free internet access, for short break visitors you can immerse yourself in Shakespeare’s birthplace. Anne Hathaway’s Cottage, the Royal Shakespeare Theatre or a cruise down the River Avon, slightly further afield, Warwick Castle, the Cotswolds and the Malvern Hills are all within an hour’s drive. The Stratford have been awarded a silver award in the Green Tourism Business Scheme. Free WiFi throughout the hotel including all guest bedrooms
Showing Monday 8 February 2016 to Tuesday 9 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
83% would recommend it to a friend
A good stay, convenient location
This Hotel is good and we had a lovely room.
The breakfast area is quite small and can become congested. The Hotel is clean. I just think that the rooms for a night are overpriced, standard £174.00 per night with no extra luxury in room. I would stay again, but only if I got the rate cheaper !
Most enjoyable central hotel.
Staff very welcoming. Clean and tidy. Excellent breakfast.
Not a lot of parking spaces.