- 4 guest reviews
"great location within easy walking distance from the Train station and the rest of the city. we had a large room which was great, bathroom w..."
"What a difference from the usual bland international hotels,from the email explaining what to expect.The friendly welcome and offer of a dri..."
"Made to feel welcome right from the start with coffee and a chat giving us guidance on where to go and what to see, probably the best recept..."
About the hotel
Barangay is a small 3* guesthouse perfectly located in the heart of historic Amsterdam. Situated beside the canal, the South East Asian inspired hotel is within walking distance of Central station, Dam Square and the city’s famous tourist destinations. Guest rooms are comfortably furnished and are equipped with; cable television, radio/alarm clock, small table and chairs, fridge, tea and coffee facilities and a private ensuite bathroom.
The guesthouse offers guests free Wifi throughout the property and there is also a computer for guests to use if needed. Guests staying in a patio room can start the day with a breakfast in bed, or the option to make their own breakfast from a selection of items in the guesthouse kitchen. After a day exploring all that Amsterdam has to offer, guests can return back to the property at their leisure, with no curfew and their own keys. Guests arriving from the airport can reach the guesthouse easily via public transport and Amsterdam Central Station is a 5 minute walk from the guest house.
Showing Sunday 24 May 2015 to Monday 25 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 11:00 hours
- Until 11:30 hours
- 17/12/2012 to 31/12/2021 - Check-in from 11 AM - 3 PM. Guests arriving after 3pm must contact the property asap Check-in after 6pm and card payment is possible at a surcharge. No check-in after 10 pm. We have no reception The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
An unusual and extremely friendly cosy place to stay.
great location within easy walking distance from the Train station and the rest of the city.
we had a large room which was great, bathroom was sparate to the room which wasn't a problem, i would happily stay there again. nice friendly helpful hosts.