- Very Good
- 3 guest reviews
"Good stay and good friendly people the only thing I would say if you go out for evening meal to a pub its about 1 mile up to 6 mile drive aw..."
"Very welcoming and enjoyed the spa/swim. The accommodation is very spacious as it also has a living room!..."
"All ratings would have been higher if more attention to detail had been made eg some soap, shower gel, tissues, would have been welcome and..."
About the hotel
Farmhouse bed and breakfast offering excellent accommodation room with ensuite facilities ,large private lounge with Central heating, TV , tea and coffee making facilities . Rural location set in 12 acres of grounds, free on site parking. On site swimming pool and gym .
Close to Carmarthen , in the village of Nantgaredig , just off the A40. Visit Aberglasney gardens or the national botanical gardens of wales, Brechfa forest close by. On site leisure facilities has an 18 metre swimming pool , steamroom , jacuzzi and well equipped gym with free weights, watt bike,treadmills,rowing machines,cross trainers.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Children's Facilities - Indoor
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Steam Rooms , Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Lounge Menu , Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
67% would recommend it to a friend
Good stay and good friendly people the only thing I would say if you go out for evening meal to a pub its about 1 mile up to 6 mile drive away the meals you receive could feed the 5000 massive meals and great price :)
Great place to stay!
Very welcoming and enjoyed the spa/swim.
The accommodation is very spacious as it also has a living room!