- Very Good
- 13 guest reviews
"Cheep and cheerful, tidy, clean rooms. Owners helpful and friendly...."
"Staff are friendly and make you feel welcome..."
"was in england for family funeral , room was perfect , food exceptional and Nadia was perfect hose ...."
About the hotel
Under new management since 2014, The Alexandra has comfortable accommodation as well as offering a menu of fresh, homemade dishes. With something going on almost every night, our guests can enjoy live sports, poker nights, pool table, quiz nights, live music every week-end, a jukebox and more! All three rooms are en-suite and offer TV, DVD player, Tea & Coffee facilities, toiletries plus iron & ironing board is available on request. Located just 5 minutes’ walk from the main train station & even less from the town centre, The Alexandra’s welcoming atmosphere & beautiful beer garden, make it the perfect place to meet with friends & family of all ages.
Every week-end the lively atmosphere makes it the ideal place to come and enjoy new music talents. Our menu is a mix of both British pub classics & traditional Italian food at great value for money so you can enjoy quality cuisine without breaking the bank! Our kitchen is open for lunch between 12-3pm & dinner between 5-9pm (Sundays 12-6pm) and all our guests can enjoy a 20% discount on any meals purchased at the bar - Please do note that our fantastic chef needs a day off too so our kitchen is closed on Mondays. Breakfast is available from 8am Tuesday to Friday and from 9am at the weekend - Should you require breakfast during your stay, a pre-order must be made the night beforehand.
Showing Friday 9 October 2015 to Saturday 10 October 2015Change Search
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News
- Smoking allowed in public areas
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Hotel services
- Limited room service for hot food
- Family friendly
- Pets Allowed
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 17/06/2014 to 01/06/2016 - Pub doors open as follows: Mon - Thu from 11am to 11pm, Fri & Sat from 11am to 1am and Sun 12noon to 10.30pm. If arrival is different from opening times, please call in advance to arrange check in. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
85% would recommend it to a friend
Cheep and cheerful, tidy, clean rooms.
Owners helpful and friendly.
Best Place I've stayed in to date