- Very Good
- 4 guest reviews
"Stayed for 1 night, loved the bar and cocktails, food was great from restaurant too...."
"Classy comfortable and quiet hotel. Excellent friendly service with fine food...."
"Staff wonderful. Will definitely be back..."
About the hotel
The Chester Hotel is a listed building dating from the 19th century, combining original design with striking, contemporary features. Set on Aberdeen's Queens Road, this beautiful hotel has a restaurant, free gym and private dining rooms, just 1. 5 miles from Aberdeen Railway Station.
The stylish rooms each include free WiFi, Apple TV, Smart TV, selection of Sky TV channels, a minibar, a safe, desk and a modern bathroom with The White Company toiletries. Rooms also feature a Nespresso coffee maker and Twinings tea. The chic IX Restaurant is run by Savoy Hotel-trained executive chef, Kevin Dalgleish, and offers a smart setting serving Scottish cuisine. There is also a lounge bar serving whisky, international spirits, champagne, cocktails, fine wines and beers, including the hotel's own blend, The Chester Brew. Afternoon tea prepared by the Chester's pastry chefs is also available. The hotel also features 2 treatment rooms and 2 nail bar within our IX Beauty Room. Just a 20-minute walk from Aberdeen centre, the hotel is located 2 miles from Aberdeen Ferry Terminal. Free on-site parking is available, and Royal Aberdeen Golf Club is a 10-minute drive away.
- Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite , Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Translation Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Fitness Centre , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Music , Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Stayed for 1 night, loved the bar and cocktails, food was great from restaurant too.
Excellent accommodation and Food
Classy comfortable and quiet hotel.
Excellent friendly service with fine food.