- Very Good
- 4 guest reviews
"Superb village with cobbled roads with Hotel at its centre.Wow factor apartment rooms beautifully appointed. Fitness/Pool area excellent as..."
"Stayed just 1 night in Ullswater room 1 double suite grnd floor with own patio next toReception, after attending awedding reception in Winde..."
"Lovely break. I came here with a group of girls for a equating weekend, which it was. Rooms were beautiful...."
About the hotel
Whitbarrow Hotel is one of the hotels near Penrith and Keswick offering guests an idyllic setting to explore the English Lake District. This relaxing Keswick hotel offers luxuriously decorated suites with stunning views suitable for romantic breaks & leisure breaks in the Lake District. All of our suites are modern, spacious and comfortable, providing sheer bliss to all who stay.
Whitbarrow Hotel provides you with a unique experience, offering all the modern comforts you would expect from a hotel with the added advantage of a fully serviced self-catering facility, offering the opportunity to be completely self-sufficient should you wish. The hotel facilities include an indoor swimming pool, sauna, hot tub and steam room allowing guests the opportunity to relax and reminisce after the day’s activities near Penrith. The Eden Bar and Restaurant serves a range of locally sourced culinary delights to suit everyone ranging from relaxed dining to pizza. Our friendly & helpful staff are always on-hand to accommodate our guest’s needs offering advice on the best activities and where the best landmarks are in the area. We also have a 24 hour reception desk to help with any questions you may have. The hotel itself is conveniently located just fifteen minutes from the M6 motorway halfway between Penrith and Keswick and five minutes’ drive from Ullswater, the Whitbarrow Hotel offers both luxury accommodation and serenity near Keswick & Penrith to all who visit - as well as easy access to the delights of the Lake District.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, Wake Up Call Available, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Jacuzzi, Pitch n' Putt, Table Tennis, Video/DVD Library, CD Player, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 1 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Superb village with cobbled roads with Hotel at its centre.Wow factor apartment rooms beautifully appointed.
Fitness/Pool area excellent as was the restaurant. Would love to go back.
Wish I was staying longer... We will be back! Highly recommend this gem!
Stayed just 1 night in Ullswater room 1 double suite grnd floor with own patio next toReception, after attending awedding reception in Windermere night before & fully booked second night, hence last minute booking at Whitbarrow.Well, was overwhelmed at room.
Beautiful decor, comfy lounge kitchen area, superb bathroom. Facilities great, friendly restaurant & reception staff, great food. Views from restaurant outside balcony lovely. Will tell all our friends & highly recommend. To find it, halfway between penrith&keswick on A66, turn off at The Sportsman Pub towards Hutton Roof. Will return for sure