- 1 guest reviews
"In General Service was good new staff meant sometime "How do i do this? " questions had to be asked, but we've all had a 'first day' at work..."
About the hotel
One of the closest inns to the World Heritage Site of Stonehenge, the Stonehenge Inn & Carvery is surrounded by history dating back to the Neolithic times. With Woodhenge on our doopstep, Stonehenge within walking distance and situated just a few miles drive from the cathedral city of Salisbury, our inn is perfectly located to explore the local history and the area whilst nestling in the beautiful Wiltshire landscape. The Stonehenge Inn has been trading since 1889 and was taken over by Swan Hospitality in April 2014 after being sadly closed for a year.
Following a huge refurbishment and being transformed into a carvery concept, whilst retaining the option of delicious classic pub food, the Stonehenge Inn & Carvery is very much back on the map. With six lovely en suite letting rooms, a comfortable lounge bar and restaurant, the inn is a great place to stay and eat. With great food served all day, every day, and a seven day a week carvery, there is never a bad time to visit. The inn also boasts a spacious courtyard which is an ideal place to sit and enjoy the sunshine on a lovely summer’s day, perhaps with a glass of wine from our great range, or a pint of real ale. Whatever your reason for visiting the Stonehenge Inn & Carvery, you can be assured of a warm welcome, great food and friendly customer service.
Showing Sunday 4 October 2015 to Monday 5 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Family friendly
- Pets Allowed
- Disabled Access Public Areas
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:30 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
0% would recommend it to a friend
In General Service was good new staff meant sometime "How do i do this.
" questions had to be asked, but we've all had a 'first day' at work. Room was basic, with a small screen TV to watch but with no where to sit other than on the bed, it could have used a chair from one of the many downstairs being in the room. Food very nice althoough kept waiting at breakfast as they thought I had already ordered.