- Very Good
- 32 guest reviews
"The hotel has a great location - about half way between train station and central tourist attractions (within easy walking distance). The st..."
"I am a disabled person who snuggles with mobility. The disabled room was already occupied and therefore the hotel found a way to make my sta..."
"Excellent central stay...."
"really nice hotel, clean and warm, nice little touches - chocolates on bed, reception very helpful. Decor a little tired but otherwise excel..."
"Booked a single "cosy" room- was actually pleasantly surprised- it was downstairs but of a fairly good size and the bed was more a small dou..."
About the hotel
Situated in the historic city of Cambridge, a 15 minutes’ walk from the rail station and university colleges, this charming Hotel boasts elegant accommodation, indulgent spa and wellness facilities and free Wi-Fi. Dating back to the 1850, the building has been subjected to a regular programme of tasteful modernisation and enhancement. Each of the en-suite guestrooms has been elegantly furnished, providing luxury and relaxation in equal measure.
Free Wi-Fi is available throughout. Each morning guests can enjoy a traditional English breakfast or a continental buffet. There is also a comfortable residents coffee lounge serving a range of fine beers and wine. Propelled by the concept of a holistic lifestyle and well-being, The Boutique Wellness Spa & Fitness Suite rests on the healing philosophy of physical, mental and spiritual health. It features 3 dedicated treatment rooms, a Thermal/Glacial Suite and a state-of-the-art Fitness Suite. PLEASE NOTE: THE BOUTIQUE WELLNESS SPA IS A LADIES ONLY SPA with chargeable treatments. Our Thermal Glacial Suite is bookable by appointment only and is available to Hotel Guests at a chargeable fee. Limited parking is available on a first come first served basis. There are only 5 spaces available. Car park Spaces cannot be reserved unless the guest requires a disables space. The Hotel is within walking distance of all colleges, the University Botanic Garden, the Fitzwilliam Museum and Lion Yard shopping centre. Please note the M6 is up to 10 minutes pending on traffic & time of day, from the conference centre.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Air conditioning in rooms , 24 Hour Reception , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Public Air Conditioning
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Mountain Bike Hire , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:30 hours
- 22/08/2016 to 31/12/2025 - THE BOUTIQUE WELLNESS SPA IS A LADIES ONLY SPA with chargeable treatments. Our Thermal Glacial Suite is bookable by appointment only and is available to Hotel Guests at a chargeable fee. Thanks The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
78% would recommend it to a friend
The hotel has a great location - about half way between train station and central tourist attractions (within easy walking distance).
The standard single room is small but has everything you need - it's a smaller room than you'd find in budget hotel chains but probably has better amenities and a less generic feel. The only criticism of the room I have is that (due to the curve of the ceiling) the curtains and curtain rail are about three feet in front of the window so are a bit redundant in keeping the light out. Breakfast was excellent with a wide choice of foods (the bacon and pancakes were particularly tasty!)
Fantastic hotel, couldn't do enough
I am a disabled person who snuggles with mobility.
The disabled room was already occupied and therefore the hotel found a way to make my stay possible. They brought breakfast to us in our room and couldn't do enough to help us. Excellent hotel, fantastic customer service!