- Very Good
- 14 guest reviews
"Lovely guest house, in a lovely village...."
"Lovely location and super clean and friendly. Self serve breakfast - good variety. Would certainly use again. Thank you...."
"Great Guest house with access to kitchen facilities and recently refurbished rooms. Struggle fault the place...."
"Located in a quiet village it has plenty of parking and is located near Snaith and is near to a pub. The B&B is really well decorated with m..."
"Very welcoming & very pleasant stay...."
About the hotel
Parkside is a family run Guest House that's situated in the center of Pollington, a small village offering friendly surroundings and two traditional pubs. It is a 2-minute drive away from Snaith, which offers numerous places of convenience. We offer 9 en-suite bedrooms comprising of TV, tea making facilities and Internet access at no extra charge.
There is also full use of a fully fitted kitchen should you require it. Our long-term guests are offered substantial discounts. Parkside offers a self service Continental Breakfast as standard in our dining room that is situated looking out onto the beautiful gardens and patio area. We are able to offer all our guests off street parking and extensive CCTV is in operation 24hrs a day. We offer a full size snooker table set in a tastefully decorated Snooker and Darts Room, which is available for our guest to use upon request. We must remind guest, however that we operate a NO SMOKING policy throughout all of our facilities.
- Disabled Facilities, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Childrens Facilities - Outdoor
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Restaurant, Breakfast to go
- Disabled Access Public Areas
- Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 16 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Parkside Guest House
Lovely guest house, in a lovely village.
Super Pollington B&B
Lovely location and super clean and friendly.
Self serve breakfast - good variety. Would certainly use again. Thank you.