- Very Good
- 20 guest reviews
"My priority was to have a few days away with my pet and a friend to be able to relax in a comfortable environment Lamphey Park provded all o..."
"Enjoyed our stay, lovely house and surroundings...."
"Wow amazing place better if I drove but the place is adorable and I felt so welcome. Not far from Pembrokeshire and tenby a little further....."
"A short break to explore some of Pembrokeshire, a warm welcome, lovely house and definitely recommended...."
"Lovely people great old house I enjoyed my stay.The shower need a little maintenance which I forgot to mention didn't realise you could take..."
About the hotel
Lamphey Park is a Georgian house In 8 acres of private grounds including paddocks and a walled garden, with sheep, horses and ponies roaming around. It is just 2 minutes’ drive from Lamphey village with a pub, shop and restaurants. It is 5 minutes drive from Freshwater beach, 7 minutes from Pembroke Castle, and 17 minutes from the historic coastal town of Tenby.
Rooms have either en-suite or private bathrooms with complementary toiletries, tea and coffee facilities, TV, wardrobe and sofa. The rooms are individually furnished with some featuring a sleigh or four-poster bed. Cots and children’s beds are also available. Breakfast is served in our dining room and you can enjoy a cooked breakfast, cereals, toast, fruit juice, yoghurt, porridge and more. Our newly restored lounge is available on request. We provide Wi-Fi and free parking and a shuttle service to the local restaurants
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Cots available , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Radio
- [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
90% would recommend it to a friend
friendly welcome great food lovely house dog friendly
My priority was to have a few days away with my pet and a friend to be able to relax in a comfortable environment Lamphey Park provded all of this making our stay exactly how we wanted it
Enjoyed our stay, lovely house and surroundings.