This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
For fine dining overlooking the Maas River and St Servaas Bridge, choose the centrally located Crowne Plaza Maastricht hotel. You'll enjoy a warm welcome at Crowne Plaza Maastricht, set on the picturesque east bank of the Maas River, a few steps from the exclusive boutiques of Hoogbrugstraat and Rechstraat. Take a seat by the open fireplace in our marble-floored lobby or walk on through the bar to our riverside terrace to celebrate your arrival with flutes of champagne.
Stroll across the stone arches of St Servaas Bridge to explore the Gothic churches in Maastricht's squares, such as the charming Square of Our Dear Lady. The pedestrian shopping street of Stokstraat is seven minutes' walk away, while Maastricht rail station is nine minutes. The Maastricht Exhibition and Conference Centre is 4km away and you can catch domestic flights from Maastricht Aachen Airport, 10km from Crowne Plaza Maastricht. You can sample delicious dishes in sociable De Mangerie restaurant. Our banquet team will oversee the details of your event, giving you time for celebratory cocktails in d'Artagnan bar or a glass of the local spirit Els by the fireside. Upgrade to a spacious suite at Crowne Plaza Maastricht, where you can sit on your private balcony and watch the sunset over the river.
- Disabled Facilities , Safety Deposit Box , Concierge , Currency Exchange , Pets Allowed , Porter , Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite , Valet Parking
- Restaurant , Bar
- Golf 18 Hole , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Tennis Courts
- Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet