This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Situated in the Georgian Quarter of Liverpool, the 24 Catharine Street Hotel is in a great location. Light and just-refurbished the rooms are a great place to retreat after enjoying all the city has to offer and are within walking distance. We offer a full English breakfast at the weekend, to set you up for your day in the city, whether your popping out to shop, going to see a football match, catching a show, hopping on a Beatles tour or simply enjoying our world famous pub, bar and club scenes.
We also have a sister business downstairs, the Blackburne Pub and Eatery - offering some fantastic local freshly cooked food. Check us out on TripAdvisor if you still need convincing! Please note there is no parking on site, guests are advised to make their own parking arrangements.
Showing Sunday 2 August 2015 to Monday 3 August 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant, Bar
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet