- Very Good
- 108 guest reviews
"I gave a 5 for customer service only that I asked for a wake up call luckily I had set my phone but felt having a back up as I had to be at..."
"Stayed in this hotel. As usual, good sleep and rest . Staff were very nice and helpful . Stayed there often .All necessary equipment in room..."
"When I got to the hotel, I was welcomed by a friendly member of staff on the desk. As there was no where in hotel to eat I asked the recepti..."
"Overall it was a very enjoyable experience and after the long days of exploring Plymouth I was happy to return to my spacious and comfortabl..."
"What we expected. Great...."
About the hotel
Located in the city centre, the Plymouth Hotel offers the perfect place to stay for anyone visiting this coastal location. The hotel's central position means that transport links are strong, with train and bus stations both within half a mile of the hotel and offering various connections across the country. Plymouth City Airport is also within reach, giving guests quick access to wider locations.
For attractions on your doorstep, many of Plymouth's most popular sites are just a short walk away, including the Theatre Royal (0. 1 miles) and National Marine Aquarium (0. 5 miles). This is also an ideal choice for anyone wanting to be close to Plymouth University, at only 2 miles away. Whether you’re a prospective student or visiting those already enrolled there, you’ll find this a convenient base for your stay. The hotel has our fresh new look and features Travelodges new room design complete with Dreamer Bed so you can be sure of a great night's sleep. Early/Late Check-In/Out Service – if you’re looking to make the most of your day we can offer an Early Check-In service from 12:00noon and a Late Check-Out Service until 2pm so you have more time to relax - cost is £10 per service, per room, subject to availability - bookable direct by telephoning the hotel. For guests wishing to bring domestic pets please contact LateRooms. com for more detail on charges and terms and conditions. Please note that Guide dogs, Hearing dogs, and other animals to aid disability are exempt from charge.
Showing Tuesday 24 May 2016 to Wednesday 25 May 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 11/07/2014 to 31/12/2016 - Payment must be made on arrival at the hotel, by either credit/debit card/cash. When paying cash, either photo identification (passport/driver's license), or a valid credit or debit card are required. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
85% would recommend it to a friend
over night stay
I gave a 5 for customer service only that I asked for a wake up call luckily I had set my phone but felt having a back up as I had to be at the coach station at 5.45 otherwise would have given a 6
Great staff, perfect location, soft pillows but mattress was as hard as concrete.
Neither my wife or I had a decent nights sleep and will definitely not stay again.